My school banned sweatshirts

lol

A kid from my school got suspended for 3 weeks because he shaved 2 small lines on the side of his head :confused:

Oh and you get a 2 hour friday detension for chewing gum.

As for drugs, if you are cort with any drugs (in or out of school), its an emmidiate expulsion.

I knew 2 kids who got expelled for carrying a bb gun around (on a saturday), one of them shot a bullet at a kid, the other one just got expelled because it was his gun.

I could keep going…

In short: Its a crap school that really needs to get its priorities straight.

[ot]Oh but the old headmaster (who left at the beggining of the year) was Alvin Stardusts son :P, and his mum works at the school watching over the fields at lunchtime lol[/ot]

This started this year when we got a new principal.
we have a petition but its not going to work because the reason they are doing this is because of safety.

Wow, our rules rock. They’re a bit stingy about being late and absent… otherwise we’re good. We’re permitted to chew gum, we’re allowed to eat in whatever class where the teacher allows it, 1st period… we’re bringing like boxes of dozens of donuts… it’s great. Dress is free, just nothing that supports beer, sex, or is very explicit in an obscene manner. So many people do drugs around here that its hard to care anymore. I do my Rubik’s Cube all class, every class, every day. I still have my 4.0…

Hah, I love my school.

My school has a uniform and is the school which has the seventh most amount of poilce call-outs we always have atleast 5 police and we often have armed officers!

harish your still in school? idk why but when ever i read your posts u always seemed like someone who has a job and is done w/ college. i wrote a petition in 7th grade for expired food. it made the announcents and recieved 60+ signitures in less than half an hour. a teacher took it up, i didnt get in any trouble. we are allowed to chew gum and bring ipods and stuff, no sweatshirts? that is really gay.

Safety? Wtf wear a t-shirt that says sweatshirt on it you can’t get in trouble, what are they gonna do give you a detention for freedom of thought? They did to me in my school then I took it up with the school board (mom is part of the PAC she is like the president or something) and then al of a sudden we were aloud to wear shirts that said whatever we wanted.

yea we had to carry around mesh or clear backpacks… :frowning:

we carry around back packs regardless of color, transperceny, and size to every class

That sucks. A lot.

My school is quite flexible, and the dress code is rarely enforced.

Yeah, our counselors goes with with the three b’s for the dress code. Butt, *****, and Back. That’s all they care about with girls, they don’t care about anyone or anything else.

Even then, they don’t care about that either.

I love my cross country shorts.

Hah fester’s idea was awesome, do it even though your mom doesn’t approve, hell, if i didn’t do anything my mom told me not to… well… I don’t even want to go there.

do what fester said. sometimes you gotta just do your own thing. cant always listen to your mom.

Wow… i’m happy i go to a normal high school. We have like no rules at all. If any, although our school is huge and people from all over go to it or transfer into it (… like its one of those schools that when you go to pick out a college the guy is like you go there and your GPA really means something… no offence).

Name it our school allows it and even if they don’t they could careless. The only thing that you can’t do is smoke on the premises… but thats more a cop/public deal thingy that they don’t enforce the 1 cop does and the penalty is a just a warning so.

We have a very loose dress policy too… and it isn’t toward the girls… its aimed toward guys. They can’t wear abseen shirts. Although BOOM HEADSHOT OMFG shirts are allowed and most others… as long as it doesnt say the real word.

Yep… thats enough of typing about that. And i’m a senior so everything is even less inforced on us.

You need drug trafficking?

Look closer.

BAM!

[quote=REEF¡;1984881]You need drug trafficking?

Look closer.

BAM![/quote]
When I was busted that was one of the ideas when we first started out but it did not work.

I bet they ban clothing in general, next. Yum! :thumb:

I would wake up extra early and show up before my teachers arrive just to see some hawt chicks walking in topless and bottomless.

:drool:

what the **** is with the schools over there?!?
Its like something out of 1984.

[quote=leisuresuitlissy;1984898]what the **** is with the schools over there?!?
Its like something out of 1984.[/quote]

Exactly…and it’s only going to get worse. It’s utterly ridiculous some of the CRAP they pull all in the name of “safety”. See my sig…those old suckers were pretty smart way back then!!

^^^:lol:
great thread guys! lol, if only i was allowed to post the rules in my handbook, you’d think i was conservative:P

we did get to experience a girl getting kicked out for getting pregnant and two guys kicked out for bringing a switchblade to school:)