My school banned sweatshirts

I’ve read this whole thread and I think my school is the most flexible! Just common rules like stealing, violence, drugs, sex, you can wear whatever you want exept for like … bikinis, underwear etc :stuck_out_tongue: Even if you get caught for some of this stuff they are pretty leniant on punishments :smiley:

We can have 3.5 inch knives or something like that.

Thats against the law :sigh: Unless your 21 or over :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh school, never really had any strict stuff about uniform, no stupid rules really. Did get suspended for chewing gum though, that was pretty retarded.

Fester’s idea was quality, i’d do that…but get hundreds of TShirts made up and hand them out to as many people as possible in school and get everyone to wear them :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate my school with a passion.
Private school = gay uniform- shirts, black/greyish pants, black shoes, lame arse hats.
Principal has googly eyes :crazy:
Is trying to put a stop the the senior’s dvd project I am in change of.

THank god I am graduating in 22 days XD

[QUOTE=Templarian;1984880]Wow… i’m happy i go to a normal high school. We have like no rules at all. If any, although our school is huge and people from all over go to it or transfer into it (… like its one of those schools that when you go to pick out a college the guy is like you go there and your GPA really means something… no offence).

Name it our school allows it and even if they don’t they could careless. The only thing that you can’t do is smoke on the premises… but thats more a cop/public deal thingy that they don’t enforce the 1 cop does and the penalty is a just a warning so.

We have a very loose dress policy too… and it isn’t toward the girls… its aimed toward guys. They can’t wear abseen shirts. Although BOOM HEADSHOT OMFG shirts are allowed and most others… as long as it doesnt say the real word.

Yep… thats enough of typing about that. And i’m a senior so everything is even less inforced on us.[/QUOTE]

Do they teach English at your super prestigious school?

LOL JK

Hehe gotta say I’m glad I don’t live in America… In our school, you can wear pretty much whatever you want, and if a teacher finds what you’re wearing offensive, they will just hand you a large, loosefit t-shirt. A couple of weeks ago we got a rule, that I absolutely HATE: If a student uses an iPod or a phone in class, it’ll be confiscated. The only way to get it back, is to make your parents get it for you… But that’s pretty hard, when the principals office opens at 8 in the morning and closes at 2 in the afternoon, because most of the parents work in these hours. When I got my iPod confiscated, I brought a note from my mom saying, that I was allowed to get the iPod on my own. The secretary said, that I could have it back this time, but next time I had to bring my parents…

lol just were them anyway if you get cold… have all the sudents sign a paper saying you want sweatshirts back or somthing… you can organize somthing

Ouch man that sucks!
And please do the fester-thing:D

In my school we do what we want [whisper]more or less[/whisper]
The person in class with the most offending clothes is my teach. He’s got several **** bush sweatshirts and stuff:P

people don’t care at all at my school, or my last one. I had a guy in my class with I heart vag*** on a t-shirt, wore it a lot, nobody cared…

Do what fester said, what can they do?

[quote=mike-db;1984596]lmao!!
Sweatshirts? Probably to do with drug trafficing, my friend goes to a school where you can’t where shoes and you have to wear slippers and you have to take off the slippers before entering class.[/quote]

haha, i think this is called jail, or juvvy.

The most they’ll (and can) do is pull you into the office and tell you not to do it again… if your school is really anal then you might get suspended for making a mockery of the school’s rules.
But seriously, its not a sweatshirt, its just a t-shirt

Meh, I used to have to wear a uniform to school, it was super strict, shoes had to be a certain colour, trousers, blazer the works, even had to buy a special crest badge thingy for the blazer that cost a few 100 and than wasn’t optional, if you even looked untidy you got into trouble, they used to inspect the girls socks and made sure they were pulled up to the knee, crazy things like that, best days of my life (yea right)

Police. State.
Oh, and esnetni, do that thing that fester suggeted, now that your mom disagrees with it you have even more reason and incentive to do it! Don’t be a mamma’s boy and be a man. :thumb:

At my school only sixth formers can wear What they want but yet that is restricted to no logos or crap. Sixth form = year 12, 13, 14. So I am lucky to wear what I want. I came to school with the thisrt from thinkgeek saying. “There is no place like 127.0.0.1” and I was told to go home or turn it inside out. In lesson etc we get away with murder, but the younger students 7,8,9,10,11 dont. In our common room we have like a kettle, toaster and a microwave so for our school we live in luxury. :D. But i swear one teacher is pervy. Hes and idiot he banned boys from wearing shorts but girl were allowed to wear minskirts and crap. But we got his crappy rule overturned in a day.

Well after I left the real highschool and went to an alternative school to do grade 12 again, they had an entire kitchen with a bunch of fridges, 4 stoves, everything you could imagine for lunchtime fun. Plus, the students ran/made decisions about the school, unlike most highschools, it was a real democracy. Probably because its run by hippies and real people who aren’t way up their own arses. It also had a huge drug problem… well you couldn’t really call it a problem, more like a “way of life” for the students, and the teachers understood.

^^Lol wicked. I usuallky go to the American PX for lunch anyways and have hotdogs and pizza.

OMFG?!

Fester tell us about when you were at school and how was it like?

sits around campfire, waiting for uncle fester to tell a story

I did the fester thing.
The teachers thought it was funny and kids in school did similar things.
It was pretty funny today two kids got suspended.