My school banned sweatshirts

My school’s exactly like temps. Mine’s probably got better sports too though :slight_smile:

[quote=xxviii;1985079]Do they teach English at your super prestigious school?

LOL JK[/quote]
lol no its okay I’ve never been good in English. Numbers are far better.

I am jealous :frowning:

I miss my old school in Israel… It was one of the first of its kind; allowing both Jewish and Muslim children. But it really didn’t get enough funding, so basicly there were no rules. In the 3 years I spent there there was no homework, I never got a detension. But I never learnt anything :lol: In the whole time I was there (with a lesson of arabic every day) I new how to count to 7 in arabic and say 3 words lol.

The problem is with the school I’m at now, its swarmed with chavs. So they just had to get stricter and stricter to try and control them.

LOL I remember last year our headteacher warned us before a half day… Simply put, he told us that he didn’t care if we went and robbed some shops, beat someone up or something, he just insisted we didn’t do it in our school uniform lol.

wow school sure is different in other countries, my cousin’s school in india claims they teach their students how to use the computer and i asked him what he learned and he said to turn it on. thats pathetic. india’s schools are so corrupt in some places, except for IIT, a world reknown school

My dad went to IIT Delhi :slight_smile:

Estini ms school Banned sweatshirts too and it made me mad Keats some times i just Have to rant

tell your dad i said he was a genious, the acceptance rate to that school is like 1 percent, that is crazy

@plastic fork
Did they ban sweatshirts in general or just hoodies

[quote=mike-db;1984596]lmao!!
Sweatshirts? Probably to do with drug trafficing, my friend goes to a school where you can’t where shoes and you have to wear slippers and you have to take off the slippers before entering class.[/quote]
That is because Some shoes, like mine hhave velcro pockets under the tongue