New logo - feedback

hey everyone, I am trying to design a new logo for my company called GRAFiK designs. This is the first draft I have come up with, eventually I will make a 3d version for my site, and greatly improve it in general… this is just like a blueprint… any and all comments welcome.

Peace

SEE THE NEWER VERSION AT END OF THREAD

not to upset you or anything… it just seems pretty dark…

if you like dark colors then you did it perfectly but if you want a more lively more interactive approach to your logo you can maybe change the colors to something that grabs more attention…

just an opinion. :slight_smile:

I should have mentioned this in my first post… the color means NOTHING!!! only the black logo design… it was just a backgraound color I picked for viewing… sorry bout that, I am looking for opinions on the BLACK portions of the logo.

Peace

looks pretty good :slight_smile: nice curves hehe

it looks pretty good to me…

if we’re talking about the black part I mean…

post the final look of the logo ayt?

Looks good, my only concern would be, how would it look small (e.g. on a business card). Would you still be able to read the type on the top and bottom? Or does that not matter? Otherwise it looks great :slight_smile:

-Dave

i like the first one better, but if you would do that thicker/3d effect on the first one it would be even nicer.

I agree with storm put a bevel/emboss on the first one and change the color of the background!

yeah that is nice!

Big impovement, I think this one’s a keeper!

ok here are the two options I am looking for feedback on. ( I removed them from the previous posts)

contestent 1

contestent 2

Feed back please…

Peace

definately the second one!!!

second 1 i would say its cool

second(in dutch: tweede)

thanks for all the input thus far

Peace

ryall…

I would do with the second one… the back’s nicer… and at least we’d all know what GD stands for… which we all would want… the exposure I mean… learned this from class!! :slight_smile: haha

ciao!

– Kate