Official photo battle thread - 8.2.04

replode- since you’re the thread starter for this battle, you should make a post with exact rules and such. some are saying yes for levels or contrast/brightness, some say no… so what’s what?
i mean… if you ask me i think there shouldn’t be anything aloud except maybe adding text or a border. nothing to change what the photo looked like when you took it with your camera, yes?

bah…whoops

mrE, I think that it should be limited to stuff that you could do in a traditional darkroom with your negatives. Like brightness/contrast :wink:

Ok while everyone trys to settle things out,
I’m going to start snapping away!

Good Luck!

Yeldarbs right, if it can be done it a darkroom, then it is allowed in photoshop. I may get around to making a page later.

Post processing - nothing that substantially changes the original composition of the image - thats the rule…im tellin ya…levels def takes away from the nature of photography in the dark room…

either way, it doesnt bother me…

Ok here’s mine…

wow, nice, I like it :slight_smile: great entry DJ

yes, good pic bro

energy pills?

nice shot dj. i think i may have to participate

please do!

No those aren’t energy pills. It one of the products made by Arbonne. It’s called Re9. It is all natural. But I’m not going to talk about it. If you have any questions about these products then contact my mom at: [email protected]. She would be glad to explain everything. :slight_smile:

Lol,
I’ll ask your mom about it for sure :wink:

Well heres my image, I’m really new to photography, and I think this came out kind of cool. These were in my grama’s garden :slight_smile:

nice stuff grinch!

She would be happy to get the email.:wink:

It looks like you extracted the flower and then blurred the bg. If this is straight from the camera then, Good Job.

Lol,
it acutally is straight from the camera, no PS involved at all, except changing the image size and text. If you don’t believe me, you can check the PSD :wink:

Thanks for the comments

Hey is it to late for me to jump in?

go ahead…the more the marrier! (sorry if that sounded corny)

Yeah,
I’d say let dipi join in, I gotta see his volley!