OMG This is the most amazing site I've ever seen

Sintax: every bit of exposure is good exposure… :stuck_out_tongue:

well… mostly… :stuck_out_tongue: with some you might get arrested… :stuck_out_tongue: oh, wait you are in Canada… isn’t it legal up there? :x

Just kidding… at least I didn’t make a “nufie” joke… :-\

Rev:elderly:

I wish it was leagel but sadly it isn’t and it’s a good thing you didn’t make a “nufie” joke (I’m a flat lander).HAHAHA:P

Actual in Canada we treat Newfoundland as it’s own counrty. We’re trying to get rid of Quebec also. Want to buy it. We’ll sell it for real cheap.=)

Rev,
no offense but your portfolio kind of made me dizzy. its also really got no colour (no i’m not british, just trying to start a revolution, but britts are really cool, so no offense).:cowboy:

mike:cyclops:

no offense taken, that is why I asked for input:)

the lack of color is to show the work, not the design of the page… :-\

I am going to change it soon anyway… I just can’t leave it alone… :-\

how bout $2 for Quebec?:evil:

Ok but you will be paying way to much. I was only looking for a penny. So then it is a deal you are now the offical owner and king of Quebec(you poor sucker).HAHAHA:) =) :stuck_out_tongue:

probably in Canadian Dollars, though…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: that makes it about right…

Ya thats like close to $4 dollars Canadien so I make a killing off that sale.:stuck_out_tongue:

Thats why I would like to get some jobs from the states. I can do it at close to half the cost and still make the same amount as someone charging twice as much.