Pixel art

Hey idd, its nice to see more people are becoming lost in beta. I was feeling lonely being lost there all by myself…haha:)

I need to find me one of those programs…haha. Although I am sure they are expensive and only available for Magazine companies or something (considering I have only ever seen them in magazines).

actually my friend, you can find many a different applications for this piece of new fangled technology. i took the liberty of finding some for you and our other kirupa forum goers. ah, the joys of cnet.

Very nice, thanks idd.

:slight_smile:

There was a tutorial in computer arts a while back about how to do pixel art in Photoshop. Here’s the link. Not too detailed, but clears up some questions…hope it helps.
-A

Hey Lost In Beta
That Eboy site. I’ve seen his work published in Maxim magazine many times before. I always wondered how they got the pictures to look like a old video game. Thats realy amazing he does it all pixel by pixel. Some times I miss the pixel sprites from my favorate old video games.

OH wow, I didn’t know his work was in Maxim. I am thinking about trying my hand at pixel art. But I highly doubt I have the patience for it. Who knows… I guess we will find out if I ever do or not.

Yah he’s in there like close to every second issue. He does the Ecity pictures for some of there articles.