Please check my site

hey,
my site is very much in the development stage but i was just hoping you good people would be able to have a look and give me some ideas, like i really cant think of anything good for the menu bar and i hope you can all help :slight_smile:

http://www.onemandown.co.uk

hope you can all help :slight_smile: thanks…

Ok, you did say it was still in construction, but I am going to say this anyway. It needs color. It is all white and grey, very plain. Spice it up with some vibrance:)

That is all the suggestions I have right now, if I think of any more I will be sure to let you know.

You need to fix the intertia functions on your buttons because when I clicked on buttons 2 then 1 the _y axis moved which it shouldnt because they are both on an equal horizonal plane!

Good eye dan. I didn’t notice that 1 and 2 shift the _y axis a tad. I don’t think it is that big of a deal though, so if it is just a small bug that you can’t fix, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

It would be nice to fix it though.

ok peeps :slight_smile: thanks for the feedback, ill check that yaxis thing now

cheers :slight_smile: keep the feedback coming…

another thing… this may change if you add some color, but I noticed in your links section the text was really hard to read… it seemed like a tough text to begin with but it really got lost with the background graphic. Other than that pretty cool site!

Peace

yeh, i was kinda worried bout the font not bein clear enough, ill just jack it up a few sizes n itll be ok :slight_smile:

cheers!