Preloaders

I downloaded this source code that all ready has a preloader done for me. My question is how do I combine that code with the code of my page (or the layers of my scene)? I want to have a preloader before my scene, which I’ve all ready completed. How and where do I place those layers and frames with the preloader that I had just downloaded? Can anyone explain how I can combine the two?

Hello raux,
Basically the same way as I did in my example. Make a label on the main scene (the one with the main animation), and go back to the intro scene.

All you basically need to do, is use the If Frame Is Loaded action on the first frame if possible. Make it link toward the label that you created…quite possibly the largest part of the movie itself. Then add a go to and play statement at the beginning of the movie itself. (If it is a different scene, you should choose a different scene from the area that specifies that).

You may then add a small loop statement a few frames after the initial code (Go to and Play Frame 1, etc.)

I hope that helped. Preloaders can be a little confusing, but once you have created your first preloader, it only gets easier. If you are still having problems, please don’t hesitate to reply back.

Regards,
Kirupa Chinnathambi
[email protected]