Promising Talent : fmdstudio

I think this guy has promising talent. Only 15 but has involved good skills already with graphic and flash development.

www.fmdstudio.net

You won the BBforum Site of the Week

Congrats! :slight_smile:

yer i know!!! really happy :slight_smile: i wish Billy had a logo i could put up :frowning:

Thats a great achievement imo, coming from BillyBussey. A total of 6 awards already :slight_smile:

The slow fades for the transitions are sooooooooo stylish. Love the site, even if the white thing has been done before. I’ve got two of my own sites currently in production that contain loads of white. Different kinda style though and they aren’t gonna turn out that good. Excellent work.

Us young’uns (Me, Voetsjoeba, Thomas and anyone else under 20) have gotta keep designing and pushing back boundaries. (I’m 16 btw)

I’m only 19… (junior in college though)

18 here, but I suck :stuck_out_tongue:

Us young’uns (Me, Voetsjoeba, Thomas and anyone else under 20) have gotta keep designing and pushing back boundaries. (I’m 16 btw)

we sure do!! :slight_smile:

Whoa, you’re 3 days older than me :slight_smile:

I’m thirteen, I’m beating you all :P, but then again, you’re way ahead of me :slight_smile:

Thomas, where does the music on your website come from? It’s pretty chilled out :wink:

Any of you aussies got a spare passport I could buy?

Want to go surfing again

@ insomnic, my music was found randomly at flashkit :stuck_out_tongue:

@ byron 2, think ill just head off to the beach later…and…surf… :stuck_out_tongue: