Wasn’t what?

It wasn’t Thor…

Huh?

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**8/10 for me…

Thor, how do you propose a mod version?

“Kirupa - programmer or serial killer?”
“Ilyas - AS Guru or Iraqui Tank Commander?” **
no, more along the lines of, “If you saw this guy/kit walking down the street, would you think he/kit was a mod at some forum/serial killer?”

Everyday people doing everyday things, but behind the computer screen, are they really who you’d expect them to be in person?

you know, like VH-1, “Behind the K”

7/10

hmm, mods that i think might be serial killers.

Well rev/phil are duo-serial killers. They call each other once a week to determine which member to stalk and then kill. They even got montoya a few weeks ago.

Then there’s dan. He just randomly kills people. He’ll be walking down the street, see someone and just kill them for no reason.

Then there’s kit. We all know that kit/soul/AC are the same person. That person had a “meeting” between all his sn’s to convince people he was 3 different people. But i’m not convinced, i know kit/soul/AC is a 50 year old man who has killed 13 people along the eastern coast of England.

:concurs:

**** runs to Mexico :run:

• Soul/Kit/AC :s::cyborg::cowboy:

yeah, you also notice how the 3 brits are never in the same pic…hm…

:sure:

sooo… someone’s taken a picture of a wall with some paintings on it :stuck_out_tongue:

:whistle:

or else soul/kit/ac found a site that happened to have pictures of 3 different people on it. none of us knew what they looked like before that thread, so it wouldn’t be too hard.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the people at soul/kit/ac’s birthday party all mysteriously disappeared.

*Originally posted by Soul *
** :sure: **
oh come on, soul. We all know that’s not really kit, but your sex doll :sure:

and how do we even know it’s you Mr. I-Can’t-Take-A-Picture-of-my-Own-Face-Because-If-I-look-Away-I-Wouldn’t-Be-Able-To-See-The-View-Finder?

If I was buying a sex doll I’d at least buy a good looking one :sure:

• Soul :s:

*Originally posted by Soul *
If I was buying a sex doll I’d at least buy a good looking one :sure:

OUCH!

She knows I love her really :stuck_out_tongue:

it doesnt matter since :sen: :love: :s:

And :s: :love:

:bad: