Saddam Hussein Caught?

*Originally posted by BlueLine *
**sorry its been a long time since i’ve been here. I forgot that while any conservative propaganda is idiotic and you are a flag waving moron, that liberal propaganda is OBVIOUSLY right. geez i’m such a dumb ***, my bad. **

I think the spirit of this thread is to voice your opinion about a certain political topic. Both sides of the argument have their own references, but I think the feeling is that your comment came across more as a personal attack, than a factual support for your claim.

There is a thread in Ordered for all of you to discuss the serious parts of this topic :disco:

The only reason saddam got all these weapons was that YOU (I mean the past us regimes, with that) delivered them to him… well I give up. it’s too late, and you are too much media controlled.

You’re right, that was 110% a personal attack i did. But because i’m tired of how the people here say any conservative viewpoint is “stupid propaganda” but their liberal viewpoint is right and gang up on people without any facts and just call their opinion stupid (reminds me a lot of good old david). I would’ve gone more personal (and still will) but don’t know anything about mcgiver except he’s from germany.

If there is one thing I’ve learned from the internet, it’s you don’t have legit arguments with people, you just insult them.

:smiley: here is Phils entertainment channel waiting for a reply in this dirt war

Sorry guys, I’m going to bed now (no flag over there)
maybe we can flame on tomorrow

(btw: we had a fine sum up of arguments here, and you were the one, who decided to go dirty.
Nothing against a conservative point of view, but yours is, as far as I can see, not conservative, its radical.)

good (k)night every one.

*Originally posted by BlueLine *
**You’re right, that was 110% a personal attack i did. But because i’m tired of how the people here say any conservative viewpoint is “stupid propaganda” but their liberal viewpoint is right and gang up on people without any facts and just call their opinion stupid (reminds me a lot of good old david). I would’ve gone more personal (and still will) but don’t know anything about mcgiver except he’s from germany.

If there is one thing I’ve learned from the internet, it’s you don’t have legit arguments with people, you just insult them. **

I’m not sure where the personal attack was in the quote you posted. Is it because he said your were controlled by the media?

Not quite the same as saying that your viewpoint was stupid propaganda.

And what does insulting someone accomplish? especially over the internet?

well then somebody could move this thread to the flames…umm…Ordered forum :wink:

good night volume 2

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
rotph **

Rolling on the Potato Hammock?

or can I assume your p was mean to stand for an f,

Rolling on the Floor Hooting?

phils “ph” means "f"
rotph= rolling on the phloor

good night volume 3 (**** this thread is addictive)

In response to the geneva convention thing about showing POW in the media, there is no law against posting the pictures of captors anywhere you want. The thing we (er the US) didn’t like about Lynch and others was the signs of torture. Torturing a prisoner is illegal under the geneva convention.

Unfortunatly I have nowhere to stand in the flame war being a dual citizen of germany and the US. As for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, if you ppl knew how the government actually works concerning these things you wouldn’t be suprised that you have seen none. How often do you see anything about all the freaking bombs in the US on the TV. How about the nukes in korea, or china, nope dont see those either. The nuclear power of a country is a key piece of intelligence for any other country, why would we volunteer our intelligence to countries, such as Syria, or North Korea, that may support an attack against the US.

I was surprised at how our troops recognized him. He looked more like this: :hr: than his usual: . It’s only a matter of time until we can get Bin Laden: !

Excellent article, insightful analysis. I’d expect nothing less from the NY Times.