What should be done to Saddam now?

Now that one of the most wanted guy is caught, what will be his fate. What r they gonna do to him. I would defintely not want to see him in a prison, for some laden guy would hijack an aircraft or something and ask to release this guy, else they would kill all the people aboard. I think he should be tried as soon as possible and given the maximum punishment. Any ways they r issuing death sentence to guys who have killed a girl or a kid. This guy has done it more than often and killed god knows how many… I personally feel he should havebeen left in that dungeon to be dead with no food or water. He deserves it…

The guy really has been the source of a lot of humor for Americans for many years…

Thats how they managed to leave him in power so long by making a joke of him, if theyd spent as much time reporting what he did to his people the public wouldnt have stood for leaving him in power…

*Originally posted by ave *
**i think they should turn him into a reality TV program , called Saddam TV where you get to see every day of his imprisonment and interrogation live

they could even do a viewer vote for what torture/interrogation techinique they should use next , think it would get good viewing figures…id watch thats for sure

:smiley: **

Brilliant idea, just brilliant.