Shootings In Md/va

best wishes… :slight_smile:

Rev:elderly:

Thanks, if I got shot you will know…because I won’t post my usual 27 posts per day.

I will be in the suburbs/farms part, and from what I know he has been in the “cities” mostly.

This guy is prettty crazy. I have a feeling that when they catch him hes gonna be an ordinary guy thatd you’d see at starbucks buyong cofee. i bet he’s friendly and charismatic. Sounds like he has a big ego and it sounds like he has money. I’d guess one would need more than a few spending bucks lying around to pull this off. I wouldnt be surprised if he went out and killed someone during his lunch break then came back and acted like normal. This guy will get caught eventually but i think more people are going to die :(.

Well, I’m not saying that I agree with Phil (ahhh who would want to do that!?!:stuck_out_tongue: ) But the possibility exists that this guy is government trained, and in which case it is unlikely that they will get caught.

If it is just an ordinary guy, then its likely that they will make a mistake somewhere…and hopefully it will be soon.

I don’t even know what to think about this guy.

I mean… around me you have so many people that are capable of that, so it would be expected here, but not in Maryland, I always found it to be somewhat peaceful there when I have been there.

Some people are just fukked up, no if ands or buts, even if it was a government person, he/she/it would be fukked up to accept that job.

I don’t think that he has military training, or that it’s a military op for that matter. The pieces don’t fit in my mind. I agree with Edwin for the most part. Granted… I’m probebly more limited in knowledge than some of the others here as I’ve been attempting to stay true to my principals and not feed this fire with attention. Being a heartless hermit that does ok for me, but I understand where others are coming from. The person is playing upon the attention that he creates, at the expense of the society. He’s a monster pure and simple.
Killers fall into two catagories Smart and Dumb.
If he’s dumb, he’ll be caught pretty quick and everyone will be disapointed. Both in the uninterestingness of the world around them, and in themselves for feeling that way at the expense of other people’s lives.
If he’s smart then he’s either government with a mission, or civilian with a mission. Either way, the only gain the person, or the organization gets by this is gotten through attention. The sad thing is that any of us, myself included, bother to think on this at all. It’s not even worthy of an interesting story. The crime rate in DC is lower this october than it was last year. Did anyone get together thousands of man hours of FBI and police forces for that month? Regular street crime isn’t enough to garner attention and so we drive people with missions to this extreme in order to gain attention.

Maybe I’ve been reading too muck Maddox, but I think the entire thing is sick, and I bow out.

I can’t help paying attention to the situation considering I know people around there and I too sometimes go there.

I don’t think it is right for people to be scared to leave their house. All these sick freaks that live to kill need … not complete this sentence to avoid argument.

like I said… I understand… just choosing not to offer any speculation on this matter. I don’t hold it against anyone for thinking about it… I think about it.

peace lost… may we always seek a life free from pain and fear.

Peace for all.

If only that could be true, but it is still what I believe. Unfortuntately, as long as opinions exist, so will hate, but we need opinions, so we are sh1t on either way.

Anyway…agreed.

*Originally posted by vts31 *
**This guy is prettty crazy. I have a feeling that when they catch him hes gonna be an ordinary guy thatd you’d see at starbucks buyong cofee. i bet he’s friendly and charismatic. Sounds like he has a big ego and it sounds like he has money. I’d guess one would need more than a few spending bucks lying around to pull this off. I wouldnt be surprised if he went out and killed someone during his lunch break then came back and acted like normal. This guy will get caught eventually but i think more people are going to die :(. **

Whatever happened to “HomeLand Security”… will they be given even more money and power to spy on ordinary ppl? Is this just another ploy to make us all paranoid and unrationale? How does this fit in with the war in Iraq? this is all so confusing!
if this is just one guy…imagine what all those so called “sleeper cells” could do…maybe they will end up saying it was indeed a sleeper cell.