Stuff

Just got a new CD through the post from Amazon - to prove how geeky I truly I am, I ordered the Official Final Fantasy compilation album. :slight_smile: Listenig to it now, and it’s got some really good stuff on from 7, 8 and 9…

On a completely different track, I’ve had a text from my ex this morning. Seems he’s broken up with his bunny boiler of a girlfriend and wants to have a couple of drinks tonight and talk. Hmmm.

What do you say? Should I tell him to get lost or should I go along and gloat? :beam:

From a complete guy point of view, unless your ex is another girl, you should blow him off…

That means somethig different over here you know… :wink:

Another guy-perspective (without any blowing references though!) is that it depends on your raport (my Word Of The Day :slight_smile: ) with him.
Do YOU think he could have dodgy alternate motives? I know a lot of my ‘mates’ have been in similar situations and have talked about ‘well so and so before was ok. i’ll give her a buzz’. blahblah.

Then again he might just want a few beers and a chat :slight_smile:

Hope thats confusing enough!

Dave

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
Just got a new CD through the post from Amazon - to prove how geeky I truly I am, I ordered the Official Final Fantasy compilation album. :slight_smile: Listenig to it now, and it’s got some really good stuff on from 7, 8 and 9…

Have you heard of Yasunori Mitsuda’s music? he did the tracks for Chrono Cross and Xenogears (i think…). i’m starting to like more of his stuff than nobuo uematsu’s. go check it out.

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**That means somethig different over here you know… :wink: **

what, blow him off?

Over here, if you take out the “off”, it means that what you think I was thinking about…

Ah… Slight international differences there. :slight_smile:

Anyhow, this guy and I have been friends for about eight years altogether, so get on pretty well. I went out with him for about a year back in 2001 ish, before he started seeing a girl from work behind my back and going all weird.

Strangely enough we still get on well and chat, so probably no ulterior motive there. If there is then he’s in for a disappointing evening. :evil: