Talking during the movies

That’s another annoying thing. Drinking and eating before the movie is OK. It’s even OK to eat during the movie when not disturbing the rest of the audience. I hate it when the guy next to me starts to crunch his chips and makes noise with his bag. Some people buy those nacho-stuff with hot smelly sauce on it. That’s just bad.

Yeah, that is SO annoying.
However, over here in Belgium, NOBODY EVER cheers or applauds anything…everybody’s mostly quiet. Of course, you have the occasional 15-year old and his retard buddies who don’t stop talking whole the way, but over here, there’s practically always at least one person in the room who tells them to shut up or they’ll be in for it =)

Also, it seems movies or cheap here: it’s only about $4-5 to go see one. That’s why I just loooove the theatres here…I go at least once a week :beam:

dooo
!!!

I am 15. It is fun to talk in stupid movies. Like cat in the hat! I liked making fun of that movie. I was with my friends, we yelled stuff out and had ice wars. It was fun.

(ps LOTR is the best movie series ever made.

I have no idea what that movie is, but still, can’t you try and imagine that there are actually people in the audience who ARE enjoying the movie, or have little kids with them who are trying to?

I think that’s just a lack of respect :sure:

A few theatres are starting to build wire cages into the walls and ceiling that generally cause most cell(mobile-for the englanders) phones to lose reception. Tazars in the seats now that would be a nice feature. The other annoying thing, tose **** laser pens, not only can they actually cause damage to the screen, they are distracting as all hell.

This is for those who talk in theaters, point the lazer pointers, and other annoying things.

The only talking I do in the theater is to say to my buddies, “That was awesome” when watching an action movie.

I can remember when I went to see Mighty Ducks - D2 in the movies years ago, people were cheering when they scored a goal, and especially when Goldberg stood up in the locker room during the 2nd intermission when they all re-introduced themselves and said he was from Philadelphia.

That’s the only cheering that I ever came across

Eh… I’ve been barred from the theatres down in Hasgerstown. MD… The Valley Mall :whistle:…

What? The little **** wouldn’t shut the **** up!

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
phour score and 7 impeachments ago, our whorephathers… :sigh: **

He he… He he he he… hehe

hehe hee hehe he he he he

You said… score… he he he
heheheheheheh

hehehe he he he he

That’s pretty much true my friend…

See… I wasn’t so nice about it… Because I was seeing the first LOTR…

This kid sitting in front of me was rocking back and forth in his chair and it was getting annoying… SO I asked his dad to gte him to stop… And the dad just laughed… So… After another 5 minutes… I put both my feet up… and right as the kid was leaning back to do it again… I launched his little *** out of the chair!

He flew at leats 3 chairs up…

lmao

Hey… Half the theatre thought it was funny…

The movie theatre attendants didn’t have a sense of humor thought…

Pssh… Tight asses… :smiley:

Daaamn… You little thief you!

Rev

Did you get that out of a Cracker Jack box Rev? :wink:

lol… Misguided eh?

It twas the drugs… Wasn’t it Phil… The marijuana made you do IT!

That’s true Phil… Hell, even when I was younger… I could gte away with **** pretty easily…

Now I can barely get away with having my **** license plate lights out without getting pulled over…

Talking is nothing! I just came back from the movies and this woman, man, and two children sat right next to us. They were quit, but their kids had like flashing-light things, we couldn’t tell what they were… but they were bright, and everyone kept looking at them… yet they did nothing.

Oh well, the movie was amazing (Big Fish)

Rev

that didn’t last long…

dad gum tripod…

Rev

Do you need a place to host images rev?