Tell us about yourself. (name b-day occupation aspiration)

smilar to liveacoustic, I’m a little paranoid about giving out my name and such on the web =) so I also keep my online and real live separate. However, here’s a little about me in case anyone is interested!\r\rName: call me Fuzz\rAge: 23\rHeight: 5’5\rWeight: confidential!! \rHair: black\rEyes: brown\r\rWell, I just graduated and I’m looking for a full time job. I’m currently working as a web/multimedia/animation/designer (whatever you wanna call it, job titles are so random these days) for an animated e-learning/multimedia company right now, but I feel I need to move on and expand and all that good stuff. ALso, I’m worried about the well-being of the company - in other words, it’s not doing so well =). I would love to work somewhere in the entertainment industry in terms of designing. But I live in Northern Cal, so that will be kinda hard. \r\rStarted getting into Flash through my jobs, and internships and just my own fascination with the web. Like most of you, learned most of my “skillz” through tutorials and staying up playing around with Flash. \r\rI live in the Bay Area with my boyfriend. We’ve been together for 4 years, lived together for 3. We met in the dorms in college, he lived one floor above me. He’s a programmer and techie as well so many people think we are nerds. (Although, I don’t consider myself a techie since I’m not truly a programmer - just a wannabe programmer!) hm, what else…wel, despite my age, I’m not into big crowds and the party and clubbing scene. I think I got that out of my system my freshman year in college. I much prefer one on one true friendships instead of a superficial acquaintences. \r\rGUess that’s it!!!\r\r\r

Upuat-
What do you think about changing the tile of the thread, and adding Birthday to it as well? I thought that would be nice. You? Just a thought, not a bigge.

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

ok… I’ll see what I can fit

(Where was I when all of this hoopla started?) :stuck_out_tongue:

Name: Bart (Yes, really. And my friend’s name is Homer, and yes we do get ID’d alot.)

Birthday: 02-18-73 (The last day of Aquarius! Whew!)

Birthplace: Indianapolis, IN. The first American in my Canadian family.

Currently residing: Houston, TX. I have moved so much in my youth that I had been in 13 schools by the time I was 12. (My dad’s a writer/reporter/editor so we follow the work --either that or they were running from the FBI.)

Occupation: Art Director for Radiant Health. Print and electronic designer for almost 8 years and proud of it! I am in the process of transitioning to being my own boss soon (scary).

Hobbies: Of course, trolling this site!

I play many instruments well, just none great. I have written a full-scale orchestrated score (my biggest musical accomplishment).

I LOVE Flash and am still struggling through it. I remember when it first came out and I was like, “this is just a stripped down version of Authorware!”

I go in-and-out of phases of computer gaming (currently enjoying GTAIII for the PC and eagerly awaiting SWG MMORPG).

I also love to draw and paint and cook and blah, blah, blah. I have way too many hobbies.

My passion in life is to LEARN. I am an information junkie.

Height: 6’2"

Weight: I can hide it well in black.

t2d

Name: Raydred
Birthday: approximatly March 1982.
Birthplace: Cody Wyoming
Currently residing: El paso, Tx

Occupation: Super Secret International Spy Durring the hours of 4am - 8am. The rest of the Time I am a web developer working for a University, and myself.

Hobbies: Computers! I eat breath, sleep, Computers. Im a tech savy person who Is a Geek. I also like camping , and other outdoor activities (have to have a laptop). When im not developing or Teaching, Im working on Flash to hone my Flash skillz.

Thats it about me. not extreamly exciting (except for the spy part… wow! Uhh I mean, Im not a spy… lol jk)

~D