The End. Vote Now!

I voted for Zao also. His use of colors is really good :slight_smile:

Zao! You have been voted for by the Kirupa-San! GASP! :krazy:

In the world of 1337…
we call that PWNAGE :wink:

Sorry DJ. Your downfall, in my opinion, was the huge grids and huge font. I was digging everything else… the lines and text kinda drew away from the actual picture which, by itself, was lacking what was needed to win.

Even though this battle seems to have a totally steamrolled vote, I think we should note that this was the final round and both people are very skilled artists.

Dj Come Back !!!

Lol good point sushi :P.

BTW - The reason I didn’t vote for DJ is because I think those positions of him are overused and I just didnt’t find the graphic of the blood cells with a grid window on top of it very interesting.

25 - 0 Zao. Oh my god…that has never happened, especially against DJ. Truly amazing :thumb:.

What threw me off DJ’s were the horizontal lines.

Voted Zao as well

@Zao: Composition, execution, and theme very good. Looks like it could be a poster.

@DJ: Step away from using yourself in all of your compositions. This composition seems to have no real purpose, and no theme to make it flow.

whoa, some1 voted for dj

Um and?

I guess Dj fell silent to his battle eh?

Keep it strong bro! Clench dem cheeks!

When does voting end?

voted for zao, really an amazing piece.

eh? did dj vote for his?

I think it would be safe to say that the voting is over.

Cool, so Dj had said in his very first post of the rules that the last 2 were going to go through a couple rounds back and forth before the battle was completely over. This is from the original post:

#1: There will be multiple challengers. A bracket will be posted showing who will battle who in the first round.

#2: Winners of the first round will move on to the second round. And so and so forth.

#3: The winner will also take along their .psd file from their previous round.

#4: In each round (after the first) challengers will exchange the .psd files. Challengers must use something from both of the .psd’s. This will continue until the last round.

#5: Once there are only two challengers left the match will turn into a Tennis Match. The two challengers will use the .psd files from the previous match to put together their first piece.

#6: The tennis match will work like this:
a. The two challengers will do the first round. A vote will take place after the round is completed and who ever wins will serve on the next round. The losser of the round has to AGAIN volley back
b. Again another round will proceed and voting will take place after the round is completed.
c. This will go on until the last round. After the last rounds vote the winner must make an “official” winning piece. The losser will also make one up. If the losser happens to beat the winner in this round he will win.
d. In the last round there are no rules except a due date. Nothing else will be set. That means that you can make anything you want. It doesn’t have to follow a theme, you don’t have to use your opponents images, natta. Just piece together the best image and try to win. Great comebacks will happen during this round.
e. The winner will (if Kirupa desides to) get a prize for winning the ULTIMATE KIRUPA PHOTOSHOP BATTLE.

are there still more rounds left?

hey you’re right! I forgot about this, I think some other people did too, or did they change that?

me too…

Hmmm, well how could this be a tennis match if we both had to create something from scratch…there was no base image. I think DJ forgot about it himself, it seems that the round we just did was the last round, because there was no theme.