The End. Vote Now!

No I did not vote for myself. I think that is foolish.

Good job Zao. I guess the simpler the piece the better. Dunno. Anyway Congrats. I’ll kick your butt another day.:stuck_out_tongue:

Spend those 50 bones wisely.

Btw those lines were supposed to be monitors. I guess in my rush to complete I didn’t execute it very well. Let me say that again in another way. I did NOT execute it very well.

Also my signature is to include myself in the piece somehow. So I’m not going to stray from that.

I am not mad that I lost. I procrastinated and that’s what I get for doin that. Besides the “underdog” always wins.:smiley:

I don’t know why I would ever be considered an underdog.

DJ - Does that mean all the other battles you won, you were the “underdog” in it?

Zao, no one is considering you an underdog. Maybe some of us are, but it’s only because we never knew you had so much talent. People like DJ battle almost whenever he gets to - he showed us lots of what he’s done so we expected lots from him.

I saw this new member called Zao and I didn’t know whether he was good in PS or not…I just didn’t expect anything from you because you hardly showed us any of your experience.

But trust me, it’s changed. No way in any other battle from now I’m expecting less of you. That’s because you’ve proved something that you won in the biggest battle in this forums so far ;).

Well, i’m glad that I could showcase my work in a battle like this. I guess it’s just how you know what you’re capable of, and you dislike being called an underdog, or a newb or whatever. heh. I’m really grateful for winning this battle, especially if it’s the biggest one this forum has had.

Yea now how about you spend that 50 dollars on some burger king eh?

Lol - what do you plan to get from Amazon? Books? CDs =)?

Hmmm, honestly really haven’t thought about it, I might get a new flash book, or a database & mysql book of the sorts. SO MANY CHOICES SOOOOOOOOO MANY.

Ok, now that I know it’s fully over :stuck_out_tongue: Congratulations, zao!! PM me your email address and I’ll email you the amazon gift certificate, once I figure out how to do it :wink: (Kirupa turned me this direction and promised me it’s easy to do :smiley: )

Adam

35-2. Ouch, dj is getting whomped.

Nice work you guys - I voted for zao, I felt it was more original.

The battle already ended.

But yes Zaos one was incredibly original :).

zao: my reccomendation for purchase: something that’s not computer oriented. It will be a refreshing break.

“gullibles travels” (sp?) by Billy Connoley. I had it once, but sadly I’ve misplaced it. And now I don’t know where it is. But while I had it, I thought it was one of the funniest books out there.

should you decide not to go for billy, then something by george carlin is sure to amuse.

just my 2.5¢

Zaos pict is perfect.
DJs pict is … hm … (Hi is a loser).:stuck_out_tongue:

Why are you constantly harassing me??? Would you please stop. Your dick sucking pic was enough!:upset:

Jesus!
Go easy on Dj! He has some really amazing work, that would beat out any of you.
Just becuase he lost one battle, doesn’t give you right to dis.

rollandart, Dj-Studios-

I deleted both your comments. No need for name calling, please take that elsewhere.

ahmed I have already told and showed a Mod what mister Rollandart did to me in some robust and disgusting pisture. Apparently noone has done anything about it.

Wanna bet on something?

3 votes for dj, right? one is from you, one from eathanm and the third one from himself – hehe

Who would vote for a guy, who puts his ******* photo on everything he does. Dj is an absolute vain little boy…

Congratulations for Zao! Great job!

I can’t figure out what you mean… what’s the antecedant of the first you in the second paragraphy?

Wtf? Since when did I start voting for myself? Levi I’m glad you can be mature…

I didn’t think so, but so life goes… :smiley: