The kirupa.com homepage looks screwed up to me

I can’t see anything on it, all it says is this.

[modular/modular/header.htm][modular/modular/mid.htm]

[modular/modular/updates.htm]

[modular/modular/new.htm]

[modular/modular/copyright.htm]

I had to get to these forums by looking in my URL history. Is this website going down? if so, I gotta DL all those tutorials ASAP :slight_smile: ALso, the other pages are all misaligned and files are missing. Is this just a problem with my computer?
THanks,
-jon

Kirupa said that his site would be disconnected for some time.
pom

Hey krackle,
I do apologize for the messed up homepage. My server is being worked on right now, and everything should be up and running in a few days (maybe even in a few hours!). I have been unable to log-in to my site for the past few weeks, so therefore I contacted my web adminstrators about the issue. I hope they are resolving the issue soon.

Think of this as a temporary power (electricity) outage. Nobody knows when the power will come on, but it will come on eventually :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

As long as it comes back online sometime in the future i’ll be happy :slight_smile: I just didn’t get to juice all the wonderful flash tutorials yet, but I guess I still have time. Thanks for the quick response.
-Krack

Don’t worry. The site will still be online. I posted a message that I was able to FTP to my site stating that the forums are still working and that the site will come back online :slight_smile:

UPDATE: They are still working on resolving some FPExtension issues. I do apologize for this inconvenience.