The most hated place for males

lol @ rev

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**How to win friends… I wonder if you know how many others have sold shoes in their life?

and Gee, I’ve never heard that one before

I sold very expensive (minimum of $80/pr) shoes for women…

If you are going to make a smartass comment, at least make it a good one, not a lame duck snipe…

:wink:

BTW - what were you doing while I was playing with your girls feet? I’m sure you weren’t interested in the slightest, where I was giving her my ‘full attention’…

Rev **

T-O:

:stuck_out_tongue:

lol …what the hell…

just joking dude, sorry

*Originally posted by T-O *
**just joking dude, sorry **

it needs to be said whenever he brings it up. Anyone else who was about to is just happy you did it first :slight_smile: no biggie :wink:

**[SIZE=11]PEG!!![/SIZE] **

*Originally posted by senocular *
**it needs to be said whenever he brings it up. Anyone else who was about to is just happy you did it first :slight_smile: no biggie :wink: **

LOL!

Rev

*Originally posted by RenaissanceGirl *
**T-O:

:stuck_out_tongue: **

ffs

I got stuck at victoria secret… holding her purse, and this was during the ‘back to school’ shopping time too. So, it was very busy. Luckily i only see two of my friends and not all of them.

I don’t have a girlfriend right now… should I be happy or sad? :h:

me either :frowning:

be happy :beam:

welcome to the club buddy :smiley:

by the way, she didn’t even find a pair she liked enouh to buy it.

Doesn’t that sum it all up… God forgot to place in the ‘decision’ slot in their brains…

yea, but he blessed in the “nag” department

*Originally posted by norie *
**I got stuck at victoria secret… holding her purse, and this was during the ‘back to school’ shopping time too. So, it was very busy. Luckily i only see two of my friends and not all of them. **

My last girlfriend was a victorias secret nut. I used to say how much I hated going in there but its pretty cool actually. You see all the hot girlies picking out thier cute little what-nots and you just visualize them in them. Not a bad place at all for a pervert like me.

isn’t so - i could actually sit there for hours - looking at chicks :drools:

it’s all good though, b/c whatever she picked out… i got to see later :beam:

*Originally posted by Phat7 *
**I don’t have a girlfriend right now… should I be happy or sad? :h: **

lol not sure i tend to do whateevr i want anyway :p:

The worst place is when you’re in Victoria Secrets store by yourself. Standing there waiting for your gf, 10min later, after confused about everyone staring at you, you realise you’ve been leaning on the man-thong rack.

*Originally posted by Maxtr0sity *
**The worst place is when you’re in Victoria Secrets store by yourself. Standing there waiting for your gf, 10min later, after confused about everyone staring at you, you realise you’ve been leaning on the man-thong rack. **

LOL! you learn not to lean on anything in a woman’s shop… :smiley:

I’ve felt real uncomfortable going shopping for something for my gf on occasion… but that could be my scuzoid appearance in a Union Square shop…

Rev