The most hated place for males

You think that is bad?

You should try going to the mall with me. I can spend hours trying clothes on and I love shoe shopping.

If I go to the store to buy something like a shirt, I have to buy a whole outfit, I can’t jsut buy the shirt I have to find pants and maybe a jacket that go with it.

As for floral shops, that’s the best place to go because 1. there are no other guys. 2. If you’re there you get extra points in any girls mind that sees you there. 3. They all smell so nice.

:whistle:

can’t go wrong with long stem lilies gets em every time. Its the suave alt to roses. Although Tulips are coming back in a big way

I think getting dragged to a live taping of the Oprah show would be much worse than a few minutes in a flower shop.

You know whats another hated place? The drug store. Whenever you’re trying to buy some condoms, some pimpled face idiot is behind the desk pretending they don’t know the price and insists a price check.

“PRICE CHECK ON MEDIUM SIZED TROJAN CONDOMS FOR THIS YOUNG MAN.” They know that theres no one that does price checks, so they announce it over and over again for 10min while you’re holding up the line. You want to just walk out, but then you realize that you need those **** condoms.

^ True story.

You guys make it sound like a bad thing to be a man

heh, why? oh wait, you wouldn’t know would you? It’s okay young grasshoppa, one day you flower will bloom. :stuck_out_tongue:

naw, being a man if f’ing great :beam:

Maxtr0sity:: You ashamed to buy condoms? be proud brother!!! that pimply face idiot will go home and “read” a playboy while you get the real thang… lol :wink:

hehee as long it isn’t
"DO WE HAVE MINI SIZED TROJAN CONDOMS FOR THIS YOUNG MAN."

or what’s even worse: a friend of mine is living in a midsize village, with three drugstore in there, and one belongs to the sister of his mother.
He told me that he bought his first pack of condomes in one of the other two drugstores when he was 12.
Anyway, 3 days later his parents wanted to talk to him about sex, and that 12 years is much too early in their opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

lol MGiver, kid must of hated that.

I remember a cool tv add a while back, think it was levi jeans… the dude walks in to get some condoms (based in a small country town), the guy behind the counter is a older bloke and dosent like the look of this dude buying condoms… so anyway , as he leaves next scene is the guy that bought condoms at this house (pick up his gfriend) he knocks on the door, and the bloke who sold him the condoms opens the door, the girl runs out and leave quickly her bfriend… and the father stands there stunned. lol
i like that ad. :slight_smile:

You know what I’ve just realised?

That no man has bought me flowers. Ever. For any reason. Hmmm. :sure:

Have to say though that I hate going shopping around this time of year, there’s far too many people out cramming the aisles, walking at 2mph, people pushing buggies (god, don’t get me started ranting over those), stopping suddenly for no reason…

I get shop rage. :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
**My last girlfriend was a victorias secret nut. I used to say how much I hated going in there but its pretty cool actually. You see all the hot girlies picking out thier cute little what-nots and you just visualize them in them. Not a bad place at all for a pervert like me. **

PIG…I am not sure I would say I was a nut…well maybe a little bit…:slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**You know what I’ve just realised?

That no man has bought me flowers. Ever. For any reason. Hmmm. :sure:**

There ya go: :flower:

**Have to say though that I hate going shopping around this time of year, there’s far too many people out cramming the aisles, walking at 2mph, people pushing buggies (god, don’t get me started ranting over those), stopping suddenly for no reason…

I get shop rage. :P**

Same here :m: I actually just got back from the mall here, and there were tons of people there…Especially old folks, who were dragging themselves trough the aisles, and then just stop and don’t even bother to move a bit so other people can pass… sighs

That no man has bought me flowers. Ever. For any reason. Hmmm. :sure:**

You are not hanging around with the right guys then :huh:

Me neither…I have not gotten flowers in so long. The last time was almost four years ago, I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and I got a dozen roses…I used to just buy them myself and put them on the kitchen table…People used to just asume that they were bought for me…

pffft, where do you get these guys? Pathetic. Probably the same guys who wouldnt go get feminine hygiene products at the corner drug store if you were dying in your bed. :sure:

If I had a little more money to throw around, I’d buy all you gals some flowers … but I’m broke :frowning:

I’ll see how much money I get for the holiday =)

That no man has bought me flowers. Ever. For any reason. Hmmm. :sure:

Have to say though that I hate going shopping around this time of year, there’s far too many people out cramming the aisles, walking at 2mph, people pushing buggies (god, don’t get me started ranting over those), stopping suddenly for no reason…

I get shop rage. :stuck_out_tongue: **

Lifesaver Kit. I completely forgot flowers for my gal. Crap, where the hell is the flower shop?

:m:

Well I think flowers aren’t the right gift or everyone.
What I associate with flowers:
"I did something wrong, and I needed a quick gift."
mabe something good for a first date, too.

I never bought a girl flowers for her birthday or for christmas, I always bought things I knew she would love, or something expensive enough that she had to love it too :wink:
I prefer to give something with a personal accent, something useful and what she can associate with me.
flowers are gone after one week, and that is not something, I want her to relate with us.

by the way this one is for you kit :flower: (without relating something negative)