The most hated place for males

Eh, I’m not too rich, I’m definitely not getting her something too shiny, maybe those 25c machines can poop out something for me.

:stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by senocular *
**:sure: you guys are all weenies. If you had to go to the store and buy something like “crotch fungus cream for small & sensitive penises,” then I’d feel for you. **

sounds like bad experience u have had? :trout:

(j/k):stuck_out_tongue:

Im glad some one cares for my problem, Thanks Sen…:frowning:

The most hated place for men … has to be …

BED BATH AND BEYOND!!

OMG! I refuse to go in that store ever again! I felt like my manhood was taken from me…

haha I shop there for christmas every year. It seems (to me) like a good place to get something for a girl if you have absolutely no idea what to get them (hense my going there so much). :-\

No no no.

flashback

the worst place to go is the doctor’s offices/hospital. My girlfriend was getting sick, so she went for a check-up with her doctor. Well, she wanted me to go, because she doesn’t like to go by herself. Well, we walked in and EVERYONE in the place glares at you like “i know why they’re here.” Or maybe that was just me being paranoid, but it’s still the worst feeling in the world, especially when you’re young.

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**You know what I’ve just realised?

That no man has bought me flowers. Ever. For any reason. Hmmm. :sure:

So what sort do you know men not flowers?. Thats real mean unless you scare men off being a football / Web developer freak!. Oh well one day maybe. What sort do you like flowers not men. If you have a type upon which you can base you favourite not having had any.

*Originally posted by Laslett *
…unless you scare men off being a football / Web developer freak!
nail hits head :wink:

[COLOR=silver]j/k![/COLOR]

Kit, please tell the truth, have you received any anonymous flower bouquets since you posted that you never got flowers? :} I wouldn’t be surprised if you have :wink:

Phat are you suggesting that the “I’ve never received flowers” by Kitiara was a cry for flowers?

*Originally posted by asphaltcowboy *
**nail hits head :wink:

[COLOR=silver]j/k![/COLOR] **

I’m sure there’s a ballerina in there somewhere just screaming to pirouet out. Its just until the GI Joe with the kung fu grip takes a vaccation there will be no pas de deux seen in this forum

:flower:

**Phat are you suggesting that the “I’ve never received flowers” by Kitiara was a cry for flowers? **

C’mon now, you know what I’m suggesting :wink: If you don’t, ask others who do :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that what they call reading between the lines.

Laslett <---- smug!!!

:pleased:

How smug could I get!!!

**Is that what they call reading between the lines.

Laslett <---- smug!!!

:pleased:

How smug could I get!!! **

i thought i smelled something funny. :sigh:

ROTFLMAO

long time ago my gf and me went to a local store - she wanted to “buy” some throusers… hell, first she tried a nice fitting one - looked excellent… not good enough… then she tried a totaly horrible, formfitting one (she has a bit wider hips)… then i said:
" babe, the first was really good, the second one doesnt fit…"

OMG she ran crying out of the store, and jelled to me:
“so you think i have a fat ***???”

then she didn´t talk to me for about 2 hours…

girls are realy frustrating if you ask me :wink:

Just say yes you have a big *** they don’t ask again!

Then again some don’t talk to you again but… chance you take!

hehee a relationship is much easier for a girl than for a guy.
If he does something wrong she starts crying any jelling and he will probably never do it again.
If she does something wrong and he tries to say it in a friendly nice way, she will start crying and jelling and he will never do that again for sure.
I was together with a girl like that over 2 weeks in a holidayvakation. She was the extreme of what we named here.
this happened when I was 17, and she was too, in this age I didn’t even know girls that were fussy.
one example: on the way to the part of the hotel with the dining-hall she told me that she will have no dessert this evening, because she would get too fat in this holiday. So when I stood up and got the dessert from the buffet and took only one (the days before I took one for her too). when I returned she already looked at me in a very strange way, so I could have seen what was coming. I sat down and placed the dish in front of me and started eating. She was still sitting there looking at me, so I asked why (big mistake: if a girl stares at you with an reproachful gaze, never ask why!)
then she started telling me that if I wouldn’t have been looking at this (any I didn’t even know which one she meant) I wouldn’t have forgotten her dessert.
I said something like: I thought you wanted no dessert, because you [quote what she said to me on the way to the dining room].
Well I think you can imagine that the hell broke loose on me…
I think this is the biggest mistake someone can make.

But to be honest the other girlfriends I had were friendly, not fussy, and didn’t thing they got fat (they were not fat).