The movie "Blow"

ya

That’s Scarface aknatn :sure:

Excatly my thoughts xxviii

sorry but I didn’t like Blow.

It was just I didn’t like the character. Were you supposed to be happy he made money selling drugs? Were you supposed to be impressed he met Escobar? Were you supposed to feel sorry for him because his daughter didn’t want anything to do with him? Were you supposed to pity him because he ended up in jail and not moving somewhere (can’t remember where) with his daughter :h:

well sorry I didn’t. In fact I was glad when they jailed him at the end, why because he’s a drug dealer…jails best place for him.

I’m guessing you don’t like drugs…?

I’m guessing you really hate drugs…?

Well RabBell, I think the point of the movie is telling you, make your choices wisely, and the wrong ones will haunt you forever. Yeah I felt bad for him, but at the same time it made me hate him saying, “how can you be such and idiot and try to sell drugs again when u promised your daughtor you’d take her to cali!!” The movie does that on purpose. And uhh…it made me happy when he made money selling drugs RabBell! :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

blow was good.
scarface is a classic, even if it is 3 hours long.

if you want to see a depp movie, see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Edited

I don’t like Johnny Depp he really pissed me off in that movie he acts so dumb when he is high.

Still cool in my book…why you are wondering?!..Well he isn’t me.:afro:

Also, your life has nothing to do with the movie #1 and #2 you could watch the movie and say “hey your an idiot for doing that, glad im not you buddy!”
…case closed…

This was from the first page, and I’d like to just say, where did you get Al Capone from?

You obviously need to start reading a little more carefully buddy :wink:

I thought blow was a really good movie…not really a scareface rip off…although I do love scarface…Both Good Flicks

awesome movie indeed

heathrowe

Awesome Movie!!!

How the hell can you people hate Johnny Depp?!?! :evil:

You bet its an awsome movie!