Think about this next time you go 'tanning'

In addition to the deadly gamma rays, there’s another reason to avoid those icky tanning salons. It seems that the owners of these businesses like to secretly videotape patrons as they disrobe and enter those glowing pods. The latest creep to get nailed for such cinema verite is Mark Huffman, the 43-year-old owner of Maximum Exposure, an aptly named Reading, Ohio tanning joint. Huffman, pictured in the above mug shot from the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office, was nabbed earlier this week when a male customer noticed what appeared to be a camera hidden in a wall fan, according to the below Reading Police Department report. When cops arrived, they found evidence of Huffman’s clandestine taping operation, as well as pot plants and kiddie ****.

from www.thesmokinggun.com

Rev

I’ll look for wall fan cameras today when I go to the salon. Thanks for the heads up

careful of tanning, look what it did to this guy:

[swf=“http://aulman.com/morphtest.swf height=400 width=300”][/swf]

Rev

too late for me :frowning:
i have been spending toomuch time on beach…live just 20 mtrs away :frowning:

Two can play at this game…

… when I go in today to tan I’ll use my camera phone to take pictures of the fans… now look who’s in control…

I will never understand the whole tanning salon thing. I mean, I have a good tan all the time, but that comes from spending a lot of time outdoors. I guess I’d rather go out hiking instead of napping in a human rotisserie oven.

instant skin cancer, just line up and pay money…

:slight_smile:

Rev

Thats what I was thinking…

pay money for smokes get cancer.
pay money for tan get cancer.

don’t make no sense to me…

ROFL ethan!

My skin is naturally kinda dark…minimum sun does the trick.

I was born with a tan - best of all, my skin doesn’t peel in the sun either. Yay for genetic mutations :beam:

If I were to go to a tanning salon I would get sun burnt

that’s kinda the point :wink:

little did the salon know I snuck in my hidden camera phone and took this shot of the fan…

lol ethan

Ethan, your posts crack me up! Honestly, since that ‘Nerd Grooming’ thread you posted I have a picture of you in my head as some arm shaving, eyebrow plucking, hairstyling, moisturising, makeup wearing, spend an hour in front of the mirror GQ kinda guy. lol. (this probably all isn’t true)

You remind me of a friend of mine who I asked to help me cut firewood one time and he shows up looking like we’re headed out to the club. Here I am in my work boots and coveralls ready to drive tractors, use chainsaws, and get dirty in the process and he’s wearing dress shoes, a nice white sweater and brand new jeans. About an hour into the day he’s pissed off because he got dirt on his new jeans. Meanwhile I’m shaking my head and wondering why the hell he got all dressed up for cuttin’ wood.

To this day he swears he’s never worked as hard as he did that day, but the reality of it was that we mostly drank beer and had a really sad looking pile of wood at the end of the day. lol

Btw I didn’t write to try to demean Ethan in anyway I was simply expressing my thoughts on how different our lifestyles can be.

Cheers

Ethan, your posts crack me up! Honestly, since that ‘Nerd Grooming’ thread you posted I have a picture of you in my head as some arm shaving, eyebrow plucking, hairstyling, moisturising, makeup wearing, spend an hour in front of the mirror GQ kinda guy. lol. (this probably all isn’t true)

No No, You hit that nail pretty much on the head.

But as far as the wood cutting story goes, I know how to do hard work. I chose not to as I like my soft hands, but I can get dirty with the best of them.

Tanning salons are probably meant for people like me, who are inherantly pale. :slight_smile:

Problem is that no matter how much I go out in the sun, I just don’t tan. Alright, so the weather over here isn’t exactly conducive to getting that healthy glow, but in the summer there’re people who step outside for 10 mins and ping! Golden brown. I just do nothing. And no, I don’t burn either.

I’m just about as white as you can get. :sure:

*Originally posted by kirupa *
**I was born with a tan - best of all, my skin doesn’t peel in the sun either. Yay for genetic mutations :beam: **

Right on man.

Kit, my ex gf was like you. She was pretty white and doesn’t get tanned very well. But she did an experiment. Lay in the sun and keep time. My ex noticed after ~23min she starts to tan before burning. By that factor, she was able to get a slight tan!

PS. Careful not to fall asleep.

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**Tanning salons are probably meant for people like me, who are inherantly pale. :slight_smile:

Problem is that no matter how much I go out in the sun, I just don’t tan. Alright, so the weather over here isn’t exactly conducive to getting that healthy glow, but in the summer there’re people who step outside for 10 mins and ping! Golden brown. I just do nothing. And no, I don’t burn either.

I’m just about as white as you can get. :sure: **

too long indoors with FF 1 - X.

you could take your GBA SP out no and play and tan.

Its never too late!

I don’t tan, I just burn and peel… so I don’t spend a lot of time in the open sun, it just causes too much pain in the end.

and EthanM:

down south we have a name for you guys:

[size=5]Dandy Boys[/size]

not gay, but take as long as women in the bathroom to get ready…

Rev