Upcoming tutorials

Sounds logical enough :slight_smile:

letā€™er rrrrip!! :stuck_out_tongue:

eilsoe just IMā€™ed me with an interesting observation. When I said that most member tutorials werenā€™t worth putting up, I was not referring to ones submitted by many of you guys (and gal) here. I was primarily referring to the ones that a.) donā€™t work as stated, b.) make no sense when read, c.) arenā€™t even worth having a tutorial written about.

Just wanted to clarify that.

Cheers!
Kirupa :evil:

How many member created tutā€™s do you get by mail uh, letā€™s say weekly?

I mean, those who suckā€¦

nononoā€¦

sucks MAJOR monkey butt =)

:P:P:P

Still, Iā€™d like to see if he did! =)

Thatā€™d be a sight to rememberā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetings from Thailand, folks!

Off topic [SIZE=1]even though it was the topic originallyā€¦[/SIZE] I like the way the tute looks. Itā€™s an interesting effect.

And concerning tutes, I guess Iā€™ll have to do that trigonometry tute one day or anotherā€¦ :-\

pom :slight_smile:

ILYAS!!!

I thought you were gone!!!

***** BIG HUGS FROM ME *****

=) =) =) :beam:

Hey, I am gone, but Internet is just everywhereā€¦

Well you said you wouldnā€™t have a computer :-\ :::i think:::

Regarding your question eilsoe, I really donā€™t get that many. Phil is actually right (for once). I do get a few, but mostly, they come from people on the forums.

Cheers!
Kirupa =)

Hey Phil!
About stating that I donā€™t get very many tutorial submissions =) Speaking of which, I really need to get my moving grass tutorial up by tomorrow. Sigh, school seems to be a never ending vortex intent on sucking every ounce of time till all is left is a zombie completely unfit for a semi-humanoid life:q:

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

A bit late, Phil, sorryā€¦ the weather is HOT. Simply HOT. But itā€™s worth it :stuck_out_tongue: