Updates:

Well if it makes us all feel better, I think BB is having delays also according to blinking8s :slight_smile:

Yes I believe the deadlines been pushed back roughly 1 week, couldnā€™t tell you for certain.

I am involved in a 3d project that requires me to use a diffeent set of tools, so my model may require a little more time. But not much more. This model is going to pull double duty, character for a short and contest :beam: that is if Ironik does not step back in.

The deadline is too tight indeed. Iā€™ve been on vacation right from the start of the battle time until 4 days after the deadline, so Iā€™m sorry but I just couldnā€™t get it ready on time. Though I should have foreseen that before I accepted to participate in this battle. So so sorry guys, we just need more time. Think about it: 2 weeks is a little short to fit for people of two different forums donā€™t you think ?

see the other thread - there is an extension on top of the extension - so we are looking at another week on top of the one granted - if not more - everyone is in the same boat -

3d guys - when if you could, do you think you can have it done by? right now itā€™s looking like with the extensions we have to the end of Julyā€¦

what do you all say?

Sorry, saw this thread before the other one :blush:

its cool :slight_smile: :love: