Very Very Funny Joke!

Hehe:) The joke isn’t really funny, more like annoying! That’s the whole point, Robert (our man) kept the secret.

Whenever I tell this joke, about 50 % of those listening wants to kill me slowly. 20 % just don’t get it, and 30 % thinks it’s funny:)

Anyway, Maximum Flash and Bombingpixels got it! <–There will appear gifts in your mail.

edit// Hey, would you look at that! 123 posts! Now that’s some pretty funny stuff for I’ll say:)

^Hey, would you look at that! 123 posts, now that’s funny stuff!

Well… I got that he kept the secret… It wasn’t funny though…

Hey I have a secret…you laugh now…right!?! Wow dude, that joke was kinda lame, kinda like a horse walked into a bar…and said ouch.

funny? :h: I’m almost angry that I had to read this big text and there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to laugh about :-/

**Worst joke ever! :sailor: **

well said :td:

:td:

edit: **** someone beat me to that smiley
oh well then :d::d::d::snooze:

I got the joke too slumgutt. I just didn’t think it was funny.

I bet you don’t have a lot of friends with jokes like that.

But what was making the noise?!

at first I wondered that too but aftetr reading it through I don’t give a **** anymore

HAHA:) Well, the whole point was to make you all read a lot of text and waist a lot of time on absolutely nothing. It IS the worst joke ever, and it’s not funny. It’s annoying!

I guess I could tell you what was making the terrible noise, but since you don’t give a ***** anymore… :slight_smile:

I thought it was funny :stuck_out_tongue:

What the heck?

Waste of time…

Well, the outcome is a little obviouse from the names.

Also, why were you making jokes like that wen you were 11?!

Well if u really dont get it slumgutt was the guy in the dessert and he kept the secret

either that or robert didnt tell neone the secret

I think I already said the first one