WARNING to all females

[font=Arial]**Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 …and noticed a[size=2] [/size]distinct slowdown in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.[size=2] [/size]In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs such[size=2] [/size]as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as AFL 5.0, NRL 4.3, PGA 3.0, and NBA 3.6.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

[/font][font=Arial]
[color=blue]Reply from the Technical Side:
[/color]

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while husband[size=2] [/size]1.0 is an Operating System.
Try to enter the command: C:/ITHOUGHTYOULOVEDME" to download Tears 6.2,[size=2] [/size]which should automatically install Guilt 3.0.

If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. BUT remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.

WARNING: Beer 6.1 is a very nasty program that will create Snoring Loudly.

CAUTION: Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program.

These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
[/font][size=2]
[/size][font=Arial]In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
[/font][size=2]
[/size][font=Arial]I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck,
Tech Support[/font]

:!:

:wink:

I think I remember this from a while back, but never read all of, I like it alot but not a women :frowning:

haha, that’s great. I remember reading the male version a while back, too.

I hope all 4 females see this.

There’s 4 of us now?

I didn’t know that…

I think Kirupa should keep some sort of ongoing tally of how many ladies we have browsing the forums.

I think we should keep a tally of how many people we’ve helped and how many threads we’ve kept from being hi-jacked and once we get to some rediculous level we automatically become mods :stuck_out_tongue:

[h]ha ha[/h]

That one is a classic Vulcan! Good read. It is funny how there are next to no girls on these forums. hificopymaster aside, I haven’t seen many with more than a couple posts. (alright! she’s got my style on! :wink: )

Disco-Stu: Yeah, I think it’s just me, Kit, and Red. And your style’s awesome. :thumb:

It would be cool if someone could post the male version of this, if anyone finds it.

Ahem! cough :whistle:

AH! I’m sorry! I knew I must be missing someone! I stand corrected. :frowning:

:love:

You also have SerethaBlaze, Bluetuna (is it Bleutuna?), and who can forget RennaisanceGirl…not that I am keeping track or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

uh oh… whoever guessed that kirupa had an ai bot that tells him who’s what gender is right! kirupa does program an ai bot that reads everything we say! beware :eye:

How can an AI bot program another AI bot? :nerd:

oh no! he has a third ai bot that tricks people into confusion! wait… let’s think this through… he must have learned how to program so well that he can program another… why not??? but he must then have the ability to reproduce! oh no!

ah ha! no response by now must mean I stumped his bots that are reproductive! :slight_smile: - beat that :thumb: