WARNING to all females

Or maybe… instead of

kirupa had an ai bot that tells him who’s what gender
it’s more like

kirupa is an ai bot that tells him who’s what gender

possibly, but that can’t be the main bot of couse :wink:

Ahem! cough sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…ooo
old.
even the pubic hair of this post is grey.

sorry if I offended anyone - I’m drunk

“so programs hacking other programs?”
-Neo

I counted about 9 females the other day there in the member list…

I must find the male one. This was quite funny but I feel I must find out the other side of the story.

Female nagging is an exponential component of any relationship.

That is the longer the relationship, the more nagging there is…

It equates to N = t*(t*n2)

Thus the large amount of divorces these days.

However there is light on the other side for those who are brave/stupid enough to endure female nagging.

A. You lose your hearing as you age.
**B. ** You develop selective hearing.
C. You become immune to the sound of her voice.
D. You become insane and no longer know who you are or where you are.
**E. ** You die.

And they wonder why males have a shorter life expectancy……

It’s a choice we make when we are fed up with your nagging Women !

But really, this is the internet. I don’t know of any sketchier place than these forums lol. You have to factor in that at least half of the 9 females that browse this forum are actually middle-aged, balding men.

I wouldn’t be surprised if at least a few “guys” in here are pretending to be women just to avoid the celebrity status of openly being a female on this forum.

(starts scribbling down names)

:evil:

Whoever hooks up with a kirupa chick has got to be one lucky guy. I don’t know ANY geek girls, (I go to ASU so all I really ever see are barbie blondes…shudder). No one really knows that I’m a geek besides the guys I work with, or the guys in my classes though, so maybe that’s whats missing. (ASU’s engineering program = :ub:indian exchange students + :azn:asian exchange students + :geek:overweight white guys + :tie:the occasional random athletic closet geeks such as myself)
I find most girls are too busy worrying about stupid crap, like who they saw in the hall, how drunk they got the night before, or how they plan on hooking up with some air head football player. I have got to get out of this college…

kirupa: yea, but I don’t really plan on meeting anyone in the forums, so let them have their fun. If they get off by pretending to be a chick, that’s their problem. It’s up to us to find out their best friends email address, and send them a link to a forum that they are pretending to be a girl on. :lol:

There is a movie that explains why there are no females here…

It was called: “Females can’t program”

No wait, that was “White men can’t jump”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hands vulcan a shield, body armor, and a cheat code for infinite health…for you will need it when Kit sees your post :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFL!! Agreed Vulcan. They tend to design pretty well though…

I am not afraid of Kit…

I will just stay out of lane ways… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:m:

oooh. She’s so cute when she’s angry.

Ethan- :love:
Vulcan&Disco- :m:

:love: :love: You gotta treat them mean to keep them keen ! :love::love:

:h: What does that even mean?? Is that like, guy speak or something? Keen on what?

hifi :love: Me and I :blush: and :hugegrin: we should :party: & :beer:

// there are too many smilies

hey hifi, I just laughed! I’ve never MET a female programmer before (some females I’ve met have said they programmed, but I found out later they were talking about power point…). I have met quite a few girls who tear me up design wise, though. No hard feelings. :wink:

EthanM: you are the reason that AOL had that stupid smiley commercial. :wink:

Disco- :lol: I’m a Math/CS major. I suck at anything relating to design/style/fashion/I could go on. I don’t know why I’m here actually. I think it was the actionscript. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ethan- I don’t know enough smilies to keep up with you. :stuck_out_tongue: