What do you think of this site?

Hi,

I made this site for school. What do you guys think of it? All feedback/critiques are welcome. Thanks.

http://www.tiaproductions.com/files/tim/launch.html

Tim

the one with the rip off menu from the tutorial… lol

well other than the obvious stealature i’d say it was alright since you’re just starting off…

:love: ~ Seretha

I thought that’s what tutorials were for - to be used. And in that sense, I think they were used quite effectively.

While I do think the site is nice, what is even more interesting is how this technology can really be a successful educational aid - taking learning beyond the classroom. I’ve been thinking of doing something like this in the program I teach at and I’m glad to see it in action.

nice job.

jcs:)

hey hey hey…
dont take it that way… did you not see his page? All i was saying was the menu WAS the menu from the tutorial. I mean, sure, definately the tutorials are here to LEARN and gain experience but not cut and paste. I doubt if his teacher knew that he didn’t even create his own graphic for his menu that the mark would have been the same.

I completely agree that the tutorials should be USED but not in the sense that they dont even make the main graphics for it.

I think he’s well on his way to learning flash but to not even make his own look doesn’t prove more that he can cut and paste.
~ Seretha