When can I become a Mod?

Hey I didn’t know there were local moderators as well as global moderators…

Oh, hehe, there really shouldn’t be such a thing as a local moderator. I didn’t know how to assign a global moderator when I first started using vBulletin. Once I found out, I kind of left the local ones in there…me not knowing how to remove them as local mods played no role lol =)

Cheers!
Kirupa :beard:

Hello all… I’m back from a weekend of fun, which I’ll post about in it’s own thread, or one more suited to it’s nature (if I find one) Drive three hours from Pennsylvania and I’m at work all night. (Ugg)

I too would like to say, that post of your’s, Phil, was simply inspired. Secondly I’d like to add that I feel basicaly the same way. You’re help, Syntax, is invaluable. Though I’ve already said that to you a couple of times.

As a last note, since this thread is about moding, I’d like to note that I prefer, in general to not have to read posts about #%@, or @#%%, or even the less racy &*%@. That includes my own slip ups here and there as well, but please people do not start threads called “oral sex” or any other such nonsense. There is a time and a place for everything and unless it relates to Flash in some way, it’s probebly not this time, in this place. If you need a suggestion of such an appropriate place I do have other haunts which I visit, or you could head on over to Trinity’s forum which seems to make even the strange conversations we’ve had here, seem tame in comparison. I’m not telling you what to do, I’m telling you what makes me happy. And I’m telling you what Kirupa will never demand, but which he deserves. nuf said

peace fellow Flashers.

Well Put David. Wel Put:)

I guess I do want to STRESS that I have been guilty of both provocation, and have been goaded into strings myself.

Not sure if I stressed that enough in my post.

in addition, the reason I ask is because I don’t like editing posts. When too many things start happening to posts, the integrity of the board inevitably comes into question.

Like I said, if you have a question, or answer which talks about @^%# but which relates to Flash in some way, I’m sure that we Kirupites will be happy to answer, or speculate upon the subject. :slight_smile: