Which Splash?

maybe stick the tentacles in bottom left corner nice idea tho !

Beddoes// They look weird in the bottom left corner.

You know what’s funny? These splash pages are getting less and less like my site, and as they do, they get better and better.

Votes so far:
Splash #1 - 5 vote(s)
Splash #2 - 2 vote(s)
Splash #3 - 3 vote(s)
Splash #4 - 1 vote(s)
Splash #5 - 1 vote(s)

of voters so far: 12

there all wonderful keep up the good work. i like yer merg of 1 and 4

Thanx idoik. I appreciate the compliment. BTW your signature is very cool. Photoshop? How did you make the writing like that?

1 or 4. #3 looks tacky.

Why you little…! I’ll tacky you! (J/k)
What about #5? The last one. I think it’s a huge improvement on #4.

I say #1.

<twocents> how about using all 3 and having them load randomly every time the user visits </twocents>

I think that all of them look kinda odd to be a splash page. Anywho, I would say 1 because IT IS simple, and it’s cleaner. I defenately wouldn’t go w/ tentacles as that specific technique is old, and played.

Well I would definitely wouldnt suggest making a splash page that doesnt fit the style of your website. I’d think that people would vote much differently if we could see your site as well as the splash pages. I mean the splashes alone are cool but if i clicked on, say, #1 to enter your page, and the site didnt have any black and blue, id feel like i was at the wrong site.

No 2 :slight_smile:

Gotta be #1

After lots of thinking and deep consideration, I will go with #2!

hey and how do you make them? did you do some tutorial or you just came up with it?

I gotta get into Photoshop if thats what can be done

That’s a good idea, how would you like that? I’d love to learn that.

The one you just posted is by far the best. However, you should find an alternative to the dashes in it

Originally posted by moncreyweasel
I mean the splashes alone are cool but if i clicked on, say, #1 to enter your page, and the site didnt have any black and blue, id feel like i was at the wrong site.

I’m gonna make a new one based heavily on the site design. Expect to see something soon. The site colours are pretty similar to what’s in my footer.
[size=1][color=silver][I accept no responsibility for confusion if I change my footer.][/color][/size]

Here is a splash that follows the theme of the actual site exactly. It even uses the same background image.

It turns out that the blue in the footer is too blue.

wow use the last one (the one above me)
that ones is hottttttttttttttt and thats my final answer lol

good work

http://speed.vbsimplified.com

Okay looks like I’m gonna use that one.

Let’s all laugh at my old crap splash page:

www.urbanecho.tk