Windows XP

Windows XP does NOT support JAVASCRIPT. That should be enough for most to tell. I have Windows 2000 and my system has only crashed when doing a certain thing in Flash. And it is a problem of Flash, not 2000. Win 2000 has excellent memory management and is extremely stable and it SUPPORTS JAVASCRIPT. Sun Microsystems is suing Microsoft to the tune of 1 Billion dollars for this minor ‘oversight’ regarding Javascript.

pj

Is it flash MX compatible ?
pom 0]

I’m not sure what you’re talking about Phil… you got an article on that issue with Javascript? As of this point, I’ve writen and used javascripts through my browser at least, pretty extensively in XP and I’ve never had a problem. I’d like to read up on that.

XP and MX are perfectly compatable as far as I’ve seen. I have no difficulty so far with it. We’ll see when I get into some of the higher MX functions.

I was just joking…
pom 0]

Well… I thought it was a valid query… :slight_smile:

Where would be the world going if XP wasn’t compatible with MX ?? Tell me, where ?

pom 0]

to hell in a handbasket, son, to hell in a handbasket…

Let me resurf some newsites and dig that article out. I saw it in the last 5 days so there is still hope.

pj
the diligent

amen to that phil.