WOW - World Of Warcraft Beta Testing

I hope you’re joking?

Its not just swinging of a weapon if you are a warrior, their are tons of attacks and abilities. Being a night elf mage would offer a lot of spells but you would be weak against attackers and cant defend yourself. Warriors can hold the strongest weapons and wear the toughest armor. Theres a lot of moves even if your melee :wink:

i know but after a while melee isnt as fun as standing behind a wall and shotting magical beams at monsters and watching them explode. i like them both alo though.

Well, you both have a very strong point…either would be just as fun as the other because both classes have tons of possibilities and so does each race.

giggles like school girl hehe :love::stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha no matter what i still love melee chars, but i wanna be a mage to see all the combinations of spells you can use. looks at tuna and shakes headhah

i think the Orc Shaman or the Human Paladin will be good choices

human paladin has both magic and melee to mix in there

orc shaman just rule… in WCIII blood lust really boosts an army

My coworker has one actually.

I signed up for the European beta test today: http://www.wow-europe.com/signup/en/wowbetaAlt/index.php

If I sign up for beta testing and even though im only 15 and I lie and say im 18and over will they end up catching me or will they care

no idea but i tried and im only 15 too.