Yes I need to bitch

But that would be a certain Ms Alanis Morrissette. Although since her albums are generally only bought by pre-menstrual women… :wink:

I love angry chicks myself. Plus I used to watch her as a little girl on Nickelodian.

Alanis kicks ass… especially since that naked video she made. :wink:

Thank U?

That’s the name of the video, not a “thank you” for the enlightening comment about Alanis naked…

upua, legalisation will never happen, it can never happen, because if it becomes legal then companies can market it. It could be de-criminalised however, as it now is here in the UK, we can now smoke it in our own homes and in some pubs and stuff, but we get in confiscated if we skin up on a bus. Or smoke it in public places.

So what if companies market it? In my opinion, decriminalization is the most important effect to legalization. Instead of selling crack from their homes, would-be criminals are going to work and selling drugs like businessmen and away from their home and children. People can go to bars or other establishment, again away from their home and children. And you are definitely right upu - education is a big anti-drug. Today kids are taught to stay away from drugs and drugs will kill you period. And so what happens when they find out they won’t die from smoking a joint now and then. What happens when they find out that cigarettes are more harmful than marijuana. They certainly won’t believe anything you say after that. They are more likely to question you when you say GHB increases your chances of dying to 50% - they won’t have any perception about the true effects of certain drugs.

It might never happen because the very people who are running this country don’t want it legalized - especially the tobacco industry. If people start spending their money on bongs and pipes on top of drugs they will a) have no money to spend on the most popular goods today and b) gain a sense of gratification that doesn’t need to be fulfilled by purchasing useless goods.

This is most random forum. I’m done with drugs and smoking and quit easily and successfully - but I really can’t turn down three things if my life depended on it: 1) candy, 2) coffee and 3) a drink.

Yup - Alanis rocks. “Ironic,” ironically isn’t ironic but is actually just really bad luck, IMO. Did that make any sense? I like “Hand in my Pocket” - it’s like the duality of one’s nature and/or situations, but it’s all good, y’know? Shutting up now.

She just doesn’t do it for me. I have a thing against famous people, I don’t find any of them attractive. Yes some of them are gorgeus, but I don’t obsess like most of my friends do. My friend that is going to be living with me next year here at school has a shrine to Britney…a whole bunch of magazine cut-outs taped up on the back of his closet door. That just scares me…He’s probly one of those people that made “Britney Spears Nude Pics” become a top search engine topic…

As far as drugs go, I prefer to stay out of any conversation. Mainly because I lack experience in most areas. I did take acid onces on accident. I was in the bathroom at school and my friend came in and goes “Here, put this on your tongue.” I am a skater, and most of my skater friends smoke (A lot!). They claim that it makes them skate better, but actually they are doing worse, they just think everything is “AWESOME!!” But, I have no desire to do any drugs, and I probably never will. I have come to terms with my reality and I find that I like my life and wouldn’t want to alter my sense of self for anything…

But as far as the health concerns you are right…I supposed its the same thing that goes on as with LA’s communism…:slight_smile:

It wont ever get legalised.

I smoke it on social occasions… which happens to be most weekends, but it is medically proven that it does no harm, only the fact you smoke it, if you do something imaginative with it, like make cakes… cakes are fun :smiley: … then you get some of the effects and no harmful side effects…

anyway, what was this thread about again? I think we got distracted…

ah yes, newbie weiners posting the same post 20 bajilion times and then posting a new thread saying “OI ANSWER ME IGNORANT SOB’s” or the like… yeah, they suck, but its a fact of life, everyone starts somewhere and some newbies are stupider than others…

I think we should heard them all up and stick them all on island… I am the head of an organisation called Citizens Raging Against Phones… <lazlo butts in> CRAP!? your organization is called CRAP???.. umm, sorry, got a little bit GTA3 sidetracked there… anyways, yes, the island, put them all on an island and let them spam each other to death, no thats entertainment…

anyway, this post has quite a few varying topics… fun.

hey pezdemon, are you from London by any chance?

Nope, I am 3 miles up some sort of motorway… Hereford, the smallest city in britain (probably - not official statistics, just guessing) but its tiny and sucks.

Eh… Alanis is average looking, she’s no Jessica Alba or anything! A shrine to Britney??? That’s insane. You have to admit though, fake or not, Britney has some nice funbags.

Jubsters - why in the world would your skater friends think that?? Herbals mess up your motor skills.

lol, funbags I never heard that one before… Hereford and worcester I’m thinking pezdemon?

Dude, dont insult me! Hereford and worcester split into two counties again now!!! We arent associated with them lot anymore! Not that theres anything wrong with that lot, i lived there for like 5 years off my life, so it cant be all that bad!!!

You must know Upper Sapey? If you do I’ll be round in ten minutes to bring you some gear lol. Small world I’m thinking :slight_smile:
See jubba someone might come to my party :wink:

PEZDEMON I LOVE THAT GAME!!! HAVE YOU PLAYED IT?! HAVE YOU BEATEN IT!? THE ENDING IS HYSTERICAL!?! I ALMOST DIED WHEN I BEAT IT!

RenniGirl- MY friends are diputs. They are stupid stoners that took up skateboarding and they think that they skate better when they are high. Granted one of them actually does do better when he is stoned but thats because he is too tense when he is sober and smoking relaxes him and then he does some crazy sh!t, but the others, they just fall around a lot and think its awesome. I fall all the time without the influence of drugs and they don’t give me any recognition!

And yes, nice funbags, but i would prefer a natural B to a fake D. Actually I prefer a B anyway, regardless. I’m more of a legs/eyes man myself…And Britneys latest commercials really really irritate me. I have to turn the TV off because my controller has no MUTE button.

I dunno that place, what direction do I have to look? I am in Tupsley, near Bishops School, fun.

Jubba, I am addicted to that @#%$ game, beaten it a lot :wink:

i hate britney and send up the flags every time i read one of the fake britney death news stories!!! See the hacked one a while back on the CNN site? I was a classic.

Na I haven’t heard of Tupsley :frowning: You may have heard of Redditch though that’s where I live :slight_smile: I just have an Aunty that lives in Upper Sapey, I’m sure that’s somewhere near you!

Yeah i know where Redditch is, still dont have a clue where Upper Sapey is, I have asked one of my friends, she doesnt know either, lol :smiley:

Hey atlast!!! it’s nice to know that someone else in here is from the UK let alone 40 odd miles away from us:)

Yep random is the word! I gotta go we got cantonese food…

beef curry, egg fried rice, chicken chow mein, chips, and prawn crackers.
Sorry I just had to share that with you :wink:

drools

I havent eaten, too ill :frowning:

I’m on my way out the door to Olive Garden, the best italian food i can get when I am not at home. Its funny cuz my mom is Irish and everyone in my family is addcited to Italian food. its all we eat…

I love the ending of that game. GTA3 is hysterical. I love just gettin the police after me and flying the plane and stuff. I try to see how long I can survive on a wanted level of 6, sadly though, the tanks take me out fairly quick.