A few more hours to christmas day, do you know where your daughter is?

huh?

Actually, Im a little bored. Whats new in the lives of those who ar still up?

:pa:

just opening a few presents with my dads side of the family. Just watched bruce almighty.

and had a buffet.

all and all it was a good night. Im going to hit the hay soon.

How about you guys?

Being on here on Christmas eve is dedication. haha:beer: :beer:
[EDIT] or addiction, take your pick [/EDIT]:?)

Hows bruce almighty? Havent seen it.

I got to open presents from work today :slight_smile: It seems they think I like to play video games a lot. I got some nintendo stuff :-\ … and thats all fine, but last year I got like $100 gift certificate to BestBuy. I was hoping for that. Oh well. :slight_smile:

im installing new fonts on my computer, and thinking of a new website template. Even though i just updated to v4 of my website 2 days ago :slight_smile:

so far:

From the dishwashing job: $15 gift cert to a local music store.
Jewerly job: $50
Aunt: $20
grandmother: $20
im happy!:slight_smile:

Bruce almighty is a really funny movie. In a way this movie also sends out a valuable message. You have to see it. :slight_smile:

wow alex, you’re racking in some dough :smiley: So far so good eh?

*Originally posted by PluTunium *
**im installing new fonts on my computer, and thinking of a new website template. Even though i just updated to v4 of my website 2 days ago :slight_smile: **

overachiever :wink:

very good, but it comes and it goes. I need to pay my mom for car insurance. :frowning:

(i think im going to keep $70 bucks to get a radar detector for my car:P:P:P)

maybe you should just not speed :slight_smile: You aren’t exactly the luckiest person when it comes to road travel. The safer the better :smiley:

*Originally posted by senocular *
**overachiever :wink: **

lol

I just watched West Side Story on DVD with my grandparents (ehemehem which i bought them) lol

bout to do the church thing, and gonna come home, light one up and browse the forums all night :slight_smile:

Sitting here … doing nothing …

Hanging out at Kirupaville.

I did get $50 from my aunt and uncle tonight - so that was good :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by senocular *
**Hows bruce almighty? Havent seen it.

I got to open presents from work today :slight_smile: It seems they think I like to play video games a lot. I got some nintendo stuff :-\ … and thats all fine, but last year I got like $100 gift certificate to BestBuy. I was hoping for that. Oh well. :slight_smile: **

hilarious. but crappy ending.

Well im just testing out my new wireless keyboard and mouse which my gf purchased for me, at work i got 2 awesome books so i can keep learning :beam: and i still havent posted pics of my new 17" baby so im posting all pics o my presents, and i helped my kids with their presents as well its been a great christmas so far hope you guys have one too. :thumb:

now THAT is awesome.

i know im in love with it, i really like the multicard reader that way i dont have to hook up my digital camera to my pc i just stick in teh memory card and thats it :beam:

I would but my sister threw away the dress :-\ maybe next time lol