Daredevil Movie?

So waht did u guys think. Or did you even go see it?

I thought it was great… Kept up with comics greatly…

I keep seeing reviews around that it sucked though and I’m like wtf… Because it was too unlifelike or something of the mind… It’s not suppose to be lifelike it’s based off a flippen comic…

And a rather **** good comic too might I add :slight_smile:

I really liked the way it turned out. Great soundtrack and acting… I’d hateto say it but Ben did a good job.

i never saw it but as supa told me to download sum of the songs i gota say the sountrack rocks

I saw it and thought it was pretty well done. The fighting scenes were great and Bullseye was amazing! But I felt the dialog from Daredevil and Electra was pretty terrible.

Overall I was impressed with the movie and found it as a mix between Batman and Spiderman. It was dark and in the city kind of like Batman but some of the jumping from buildings and so forth were a lot like Spider man.

I never saw it.

I have a pretty closed mind when it comes to that wuss…

btw SINTAX…that was like the sixth time I accidently moused over your footer and it scared the crap out of me.

(I usually keep my volume juiced)

I don’t know… I like seeing Ben Affleck in Kevin Smith films… but outside of that, he’s movies are weird. Maybe because I’m used to seeing him portray a certain character type…

Jennifer Garner though… :love:

Cool my footer frightens as well as entertains:P

See i can’t understand why this movie was viewd so badly. I rather enjoyed it. I liked it more then spider man actualy. It was alot darker. I cna’t understand why it took such a bad rap

Ugh…

Batman sucks and Spider-Man… Well Spidie was cool… But now it’s too popular and the writing is starting to suck…

I leave it to my Spawn… Spawn can kill them all dangit… Too bad the movie wasn’t that great…

Actually screw them al… Hulk movie is gonna rule hehe…

If anything they should make a Punisher movie…

that would be smooth

They did make a punisher movie. It stared Dolph Lundren(sp). HE is that guy who played the big russin in Rocky 4. There are planes for a new one though. Don’t know who will star in that one.

Really?!

Ya I know who Dolph is. He stars in all them cool b-war movies.

I have to see that