GW/Saddam, Kittens, and Thermonuclear Research

I dont know much about that but I know that Sadam was made by US and used againt IRAN…

Now US wants SADAM dead…

Bush acts likes the old movies Cow Boys… ( he looks like them)…

and SADAM thinks he can do anything…

so who is right between them…

American fighters killed a lot of innocent people…

does anyone know the whole story ???

discussion…

Probably Phil can explain in depth but the question here is who is “guilty”

Is it the “virus” or the “creator” ???

:moustache <— where did smilie come from

“We’re like the bullies of the world… we’re like Jack Palance in the movie ‘Shane’ throwing guns at sheep herder’s feet” - Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks Quotes

thanks Phil Jayhan…
good description…I wil find some info and comeback…

but I liked this board…
and will stay to have some informative discussions…

Bo ho ho. Didja know that the ■■■■ US created the Taliban too? :q: :q:
Didja didja didja?

That shows that our stupid hypocritical government should be shot. Ok, so saying an organization should be shot doesn’t quite work but I’ll just leave you with ‘Bush should be shot.’

There :pirate:

:cowboy:

yeeeee haaaawwwwww!!!

The world is full of mice.

So the U.S. sends in cats to kill the mice.

Then there are too many cats so we send dogs.

Then too many dogs so we send in bears.

Then too many bears so we turn a blind eye :).

:evil:

Lets just see what happens next.

Wake me when the war is on CNN

This is off topic but… did you know that if you take George Bush; Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein; they all look alike :o I was like “…eh…” heh…

On the other hand, I think Saddam (dont kill me) is right… only because, what have they done to us ?? I dont watch the news so I dont know, heh… The way I see it, is Bush is steppin into his territory, and gettin into his business, pissin him off… If the US stops bein the worlds police men, dont yah think itd be much more peacefull? :o …Just my thoughts…

Oblique

Everything relates back to Rockafeller huh…wow

My thinking on this “war with Iraq” is this. Think of the final goal for the NWO and this will fit in perfectly. The final goal is to create a world government, alas NATO. So, right now who is really in “charge” ? The good ole US of A :slight_smile: . Now notice how everyone is suddenly distancing themselves from America and saying how they are being imperialistic and Bush is a crazy maniac? So they allow the Cowboys to go at this war alone and when they fail, Nato can come riding in and say "Ok USA, youve had your chance, since you can’t be the policemen of the world, we will! :bandit:
which is funny because Nato has screwed over many a countries. So that is how i think it might go down.
Phil, tell us more about Rockafeller/Aramco !!! God how i wish they would teach this stuff in school…we were taught how Rockafeller went from making $4 a week to becoming richest man in the world then giving $300 million to charity at end of life… i bet your laughing at that one Phil :stuck_out_tongue:

Note: It was reported in the New York Times , George Bush Jr, as a child stuck firecrackers up frogs *** for fun, a fact the mass media forgot to convey to the public duing presidential elections. Ladies and Gentleman of America, this is your president, obsessed with blowing things up.:crazy: :crazy:

Right now they are in the process of making viewing stadiums and war bars for the next war…They plan on paying for the war with the sales from the War Bars and the War Stadiums…

Yo Phil is this for real? I’ve been too busy following up on possible Mandatory Smallpox vacinations to hear about this. If you have a link, or any additional information, i would like to know…

I’m off to check CorpusT.com right now for updates…

yea i don’t get what that is either… War Bar???

New from from the Makers of news, comes, War Bar! Yes now you too can support our troops overseas as they blow up countless civillians with percision guided weaponry, in attempts to secure our freedom to be told what to do!! Yes, each War Bar you buy will help fund our military- nevermind the fact that you already pay taxes, and the funds are mismanaged - your getting chocolate! Comes in three flavors; Petrol, Petrol Lite, and Toasted Arab.

ah ok a choc bar type, i thought you meant an actual drinking bar like in 1984 where they watch movies of the enemy being slaughtered and cheer it. but the stadium part??

no thats where the stadiums come into play. I’ve never read George Orwell’s 1984, but i’ve recently read that it is one of the books that poses a threat to national security. Apparently distrust of the government is not something that should be considered.

i also read that the name, office of homeland security was actually coined by George Orwell in that book, and did exactly what the real office of homeland security does. It controls information in the Homeland, to help ‘secure’ corrupted power.

maj that book really depressed me because its what happening now in real life except its not as obvious. in real life they do everything behind the scenes and the majority of people believe what they see and the rest don’t care. the future will be like 1984, its inevitable except there won’t be 3 super powers, there will be one NWO :frowning:

now what makes you think that Phil… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Sadam isn’t just a threat to the US. I think he is a threat to the whole world. We are talking about a person who only cares about power. I do belive that he would use any means available to cause harm to the US or other friendly countries. LEft un checked he will build wepons of mass destruction that could really do some damage in the world. I think ppl need to look at this as a world issue not just a US vs Iraq issue. Sadam is like cancer. Find it quick and remove it before it can get stronger and do more damage or he will spread and destroy the world.

I think you are regurgiutating everything that the media is pounding into your head. Saddams bombs will not fly to America. He can however attack other middle eastern countries, namely Israel, as seen in the gulf war. We were attacking Iraq, and they in turn were lobbing Scuds onto Israel. The worst that any civilian american got was a paper cut from tying yellow ribbons.

Now it’s become an issue of our safety, due to 9/11. If carrot top had hijacked the hindenburg, and crashed it into epcot center, would IT justify an attack against Iraq and Saddam Hussein? If America is so bent on removing corrupt leaders from power, why are we going overseas? Is Saddam the only madman with weapons? So many other countries have WMD, what makes him unfit to have them over others? If these weapons are so bad, why did America develop them? If they are so bad in the hands of a madman, why did we sell them to him? Lemme break it down for yah…

If America is so bent on removing corrupt leaders from power, why are we going overseas? the American Publics opinion is based on the information that we are flooded with. Turn off your TV and think for yourself.

Is Saddam the only madman with weapons? No. Many countries have nuclear capabilites that are known about. We can only speculate about what he has… (sidenote: why does the UN inspection team select a site in advance, and then wait two weeks to inspect it? Do SWAT teams give advanced notice before they storm a crack house?)

So many other countries have WMD, what makes him unfit to have them over others? In the past, Saddam has demonstrated his heartlessness, and willingness to attack with biological weapons.

If these weapons are so bad, why did America develop them?
They were developed too eradicate our enemies. Apparently we could split atoms, but lacked the foresight to understand the ramifications of tinkering with gods lego’s…

If they are so bad in the hands of a madman, why did we sell them to him? At the time, Iraq was fighting Iran, and we were supplying them with our backstock. We also trained Osama Bin Laden and his men, to fight off those evil commies in afghanistan. Basically, after Vietnam, we’ve decided that its better to militarize the locals, and let them fight their own battles, than it is to swoop in and play police man. This is the equivellent of a Parent giving their four-year old clorox bleach and a mop, to clean up the grape juice on the floor.

Finally, as long as you understand, all of these events play into the big plot, then you can understand how we keep edging closer to a one world government…

I never said Saddam was threat to the US. I said he is a threat to the world. If we alow him or any tyrannical leader to build wepons like this then that is a threat to the world. If Saddam starts to nuke Israel that will effect the enviroment every where. Nucluar fallout doesn’t stop at a boarder. Yes it is true that the US supplied and funded the very ppl that are now a threat which makes it there cause to eliminate that threat from the world. Do you really think we can achive a NWO with someone like Saddam or anyother leader like this in power.

The US might get more support if they presented this in a different way. Right now Bush makes it out to be his personal fight against terrorism and that it is a US problem. He should present the issue as a one of Global proportions. He should quit hidding his intentions behind the war on terroism and give the reasons why leaders like this need to be removed.