I'm sorry...i have a confession

last night, as you can see, i was an a$s in most of my posts. i was a wee bit tipsy so i couldn’t…well, you know how it is. anyway, i’m reading through these trying to remember myself posting them. some i can’t remember. i don’t believe i posted on all four main forums (all my main, anyway)! despite my blabbering, i appreciated the welcome backs. i’ve been away for a while because of ap exams and a final, not to mention the end of the school year and HS for me. i’m off to college this summer, but i won’t leave. i can honestly say that i haven’t opened flash for a couple weeks now. to me, i just have nothing to do, kirupa, you know what i’m talking about. “i would open flash and sit there staring at the screen”. i really don’t know where i’m headed anymore, i think i’m gonna 3D program or something. i’ll open flash occasionally, and you can bet that if i make a site, it’ll be in flash. i’ll keep ya’ll posted.

Hey thor,
Quite alright :slight_smile: I’m sure the Flash gods (from Macromedia) will forgive you for your transgressions against the sanctity of the system of the expert helping the newbie haha. People often get burned out away from Flash because they can visualize the great animation they want to do, yet when they start Flash and begin to work on their great animation, it doesn’t turn out right. It’s as if the mind and the monitor are playing tricks on your sanity <insert high-pitched scream>. Good luck in college btw; I’m sure we will all be expecting some killer 3D material out of you =)

Cheers,
Kirupa

Thor-
I thought something was unusual as you normally just ignore all my posts, yet last night I felt a special honor with all the attention given me. Doh! :lol:
Anyways, it is nice to see you around again. Enjoy yer summer…

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

pj, it’s nothing personnal, i don’t avoid your posts or anything. it’s just that usually, i only go around reading the posts about actionscript and stuff i can answer in 30 seconds or less. and it almost never seems you have a problem in flash, so i think you have it pretty much under control.

Thor-
Thats good to know, I didn’t mean it actually the way it sounded but it is nice to have the attention of the ‘Mighty Thor and his Magic Actionscript Hammer’ every now and then, as you have become a mini-lord on this board as far as actionscripting.

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:
hope your giving your liver a rest tonight, sounds like you wore it out last night, Doh! :lol: but then some of yor posts were uncharachteristicly phunny—silly more like it. BTW-Thor was one of my phavorite cartoon charachter Gods—I loved what he could do with that hammer. Wouldn’t happen to have an extra hammer around would ya?