Introduce yourself! (reply only ONCE please)

Hi all,
I’m not very good at introductions so I’ll just say I’m glad to be here!

Hello,

I’m a 15 year old flash enthusiast, looking to develop flash further, along more professional lines. I hope to meet all you guys and learn a lot more…

Cheers!

Hey ppl, I’m a designer with an events company. I work on web, print, and animation projects.
'course, i’m gonna quit in a while and become a journalist, with designs strictly as a free-lance thing.

hello everyone!
my name is Claus Andersson and im glad to be a part of this community
my interests are music and sport
i work as art designer…
greets

32 years old Project manager who has been a stalker for this site for a some time allready. Maybe I should start writing something also :slight_smile:

Hi everybody!
I’m Riccardo from Italy. I’m 26, as you can see lookin’ at my date of birth (but if you’re as bad as me in math, a little help won’t hurt…), drawing and illustration is my life; I used to do it the traditional way (pencil and water colors), but in this frantic age of spinning technology, I had to deal with stuff like Flash. Lot of fun, and lot of questions, but after a quick tour in this forum, I think I’ve found the right place!

Sorry in advance for my english, and for my face as well…See ya around!

I’m Doug - I’ve lurked the forums in this site for ages, now I’m coming in.

hello all

i’ve been away from flash for a while, and am getting back into it again. this seems like the best flash community around. lots of the other sites have gone commercial. glad to see kirupa is still going strong.

cheers

craig

Hey,

I’m Ryan, I’ve lurked the site for awhile and decided to join, just found this thread so I decided I should probably introduce myself… so…

Hello World!

Anyway I recently quit my job to pursue a career in creating Flash games.

That’s about it,

-Ryan

My name is Keith and I’m from Charlotte, NC. I found this site via the online class I am taking through sessions.edu, Flash Website Design. I’m sure I’m not the only one to find my way here via this class! I’m heavy on the print side of design (done it for years) but I am “plum ignorant” when it comes to flash/web design. I don’t even know applescript, much less action script, so expect a lot of questions! I know just enough html code not to harm pets, small children or senior citizens. After that, all bets are off!

Hey pals,

My name is Emiliano, a newbie in here.

Job: Interior Designer, Employment Agency owner
Ethnic: Caucasian
Born: in Naples, Italy, raised in Bulgaria, live in USA;
Hobbies: like the web, books, sports, girls :stuck_out_tongue:
Education: Master of Interior Design, Modern Architecture and Arts
Movies: Se7en;
Music: Progressive House, Tribal, etc.
Specialty: still learning to program & web designing

Hope to find great people in near future.
Cheers:party:

hi, am new to this site. i recently became a member here, nice looking forum here. hope that my stay will be fun

Hello Everybody…

Obviously I’m new to the forum. First checked in last night and have been sifting through things and getting caught up to speed on various topics of interest. I’ve not accomplished much, as of yet, in this arena of Flash/Actionscript but have taken quite the interest over the last 8 months or so and have decided to take a jump into a thriving community such as this one as the learning seems quite immense (if not actually a bit intimidating due to things moving quite quickly around here). :bounce:

Hi Everyone!

Before I inevitably invade the forums with questions, I first wanted to introduce myself:)

I’m a freelance visual journalist and self-declared Flash Noob.

I’m working on a museum exhibit made with Flash 8. Turns out I’ve spent the last four months creating my project the most INEFFECTIVE way possible. ARGH! Learned the hard way that I have to scrap that work…

So-- here I am, hoping to gain some tips as I redo everything. Hope some of you can help me-- and maybe someday I’ll have learnt enough to help others:)

Thanks!

Hello everyone.
My name is Martin and i live in Albuquerque,NM. I really look forward to learning from this forum.

Greetings to everyone. I’m a freelance graphic designer and illustrator who’s used flash for a few small projects such as design portfolios, photo slideshows, and the like-- I’m hoping to learn more about action script to undertake more complex projects. I’ve used this site primarily for the tutorials in the past and have found them to be very well written and easy to follow. I’ve searched many other tutorial sites and communities, but I keep ending up at Kirupa. Looking forward to learning and eventually contributing.

Hey folks! How you all doing?

My name is Sawant, and I browsed to Kirupa a couple of days ago and was hooked. I am an entrepreneur and a blogger, and I have a few web sites as well. I have joined Kirupa to seek advice, to contribute back with my knowledge, to roam around with my kind of people, and to make friends on the way. =D

Hi im DOTAM a flash delveloper from Philippines…

hi
just a note to introduce myself. i live in london and i design flash websites. hope everyone is cool and i will speak to you soon I:-)

Hey there all. Just found out about this Forum and I’ve already found a great deal of information here.

I do design work of all kinds, and have used Flash on and off for some time. Not enough to become an expert, but enough to get around in. I’m starting to get more into scripting and it’s pretty amazing what can be done… although a bit daunting too.

Thanks.
Michael