Introduce yourself! (reply only ONCE please)

About the name: No, I’m not a guy with an email problem. Really, the name suits me. My real name is in it (can you guess?), I’m a big fan of both Monty Python and Dr. Seuss, and I’m always posting something, somewhere to the web!

Location is South Carolina, USA!

Pleased to meet you.

Hey I’m Mr. Frog and I’m new.
I do not have a fetish for frogs and I do not find it arousing in anyway when people eat flies.
I’m actually a very boring person.
That’s all I can say really.
Not good at talking about myself.

Hay I m Sanket. I really feel confusion bcoz i want to buy the shoes of jordan and shocks od addidas but still i m in search so shall i get the info…

Hallo everybody!
I’m a webdesigner, I work with xhtml and css, and I’ve just started to explore the possibilities of Flash. I still have a lot to learn!
Just a question: is it possible that this app doesn’t work with firefox? I couldn’t type anything, and I had to switch to opera (and here it works!)
hope my English isn’t too bad! :angel:
have a nice day!
:mario:

hey kids, I’m new here so just wanted to say ‘hi’ before I start posting at random… I live in belgrade, serbia, and work mostly as an interpreter, and intermittently as a web designer - hopefully some day that ratio will be reversed… look forward to getting to know you all.

cheers :smiley:

Hi guys.
I finially built up the courage to register to the kirupaforum. I’ve been hanging around the site for a long time, and I’ve always enjoyed the tutorial section.

I’m situated in Oslo, Norway, and my job consists of doing mostly things outside of my comfort- and knowledge zone. In other words; A lot of research required, so I hope to get help from you guys. And maybe I can also assist with some issues.

I work with the Adobe CS3-apps, but I’m not yet safe around AS3-code, so I keep my eyes on AS2 - which gives me more than enough to wrap my mind around.

:slight_smile: - Talk to you soon.

hi hello to everyone nice meeting you all here in conversation… By the way my name is Candice… 21 years of age,

[COLOR=#333333]**​**Name: : Nidhish[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Age : 24[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Job : blogger[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Nationality : India[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]City : Raipur[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Hobbies : Playing Video games & watching horror movies[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Movies : All kinds of horror except Vampire stuff [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Music : Rock,Dubstep
[/COLOR]:+) :huh: :alien2:

1 Like

Hello, My name Wayan Cenik
I am from Bali islands, exactly from Indonesia
Glad can join this forum and find interesting stuff for shared

Hi. I’m Lia. I’m just a newbie here. Happy New Year.

Hello!

My name is Adam. I’m new here, thanks for having me. I would love to answer all your questions regarding customer service software / helpdesk software. Please feel free to ask me anything, I’ll do my best to help.

Adam - How many questions do you anticipate around customer service / helpdesk software? Are you at all worried that a site (and forums) that have absolutely nothing to do with may be the wrong place for such topics?

:cake:

1 Like

Hi,

I believe there might be some related topics after all:
http://forum.kirupa.com/search?q=live%20chat

I really admire kirupa.com and I am happy to join the forum community. Also my interests and knowledge goes behind LiveChat/helpdesk software.

Cheers
Adam

Hi Guys,
I have been planning to join this forum for a very long time and here I am, Finally. I believe there is always something new to learn everyday and the same should be shared with the community too. I guess I’m here to keep abreast of web design trends, continue learning about how sites are designed or developed so that I can understand the best approaches to test them.

Hi there!

I am ayla sevim and you can call me ayla. I am beginner in Flash, web development and design and I am eager to learn. So glad to have found this wonderful forum. The tutorials here are awesome!

Thank you for creating such a lovely place for us!

Welcome, Ayla!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Guys,
I’m from Amsterdam, as you can see new here and I’m here to share my knowledge but mostly get information, new tips and tricks and also very excited to receive some feedback from you guys.

P.s. any other dutchies here?

Welcome! :slightly_smiling:

Hi,

I’m from Spain and I just joined this forum to learn as much as possible! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Fugaz!!! :slight_smile: