Just a simple question...about everybody!

OFF TOPIC re: upuaut8

You had to actually Pull Down the Menu. OH THE INHUMANITY!!! :slight_smile:

After that pain and suffering I guess I owe you an exp. It is not ā€œstrange scriptingā€ just a simple redirect. I had originally made this site on a server that did not support ASP or Cold Fusion so I was unable to do anything proper once the detection of Flash was performed.

I do appreciate your feedback (and the complimentā€¦), and I am sure you are a nice guy as well despite the tactlessness

Rest assured I will change this thanks to your post.

EP

PS I am not a Leo. Leoā€™s are born between July 23rd and Aug 22nd

locksā€¦smocksā€¦nothing stops a thief when they set out to get your stuffā€¦

and remember glass is breakableā€¦and can be done with hardly any noiseā€¦

they kinda me a favourā€¦???..in wayā€¦cause now i get a nice new dual screen macā€¦and litttle pc 4 my .asp stuffā€¦

tec heaven here i comeā€¦LOL

Haha gingerhippy. That is quite amazing. Did the steal anything elseā€¦or was it just the computer? If it was just the computer, they must have been some ā€˜geeksā€™. Follow the trail of cheetos and Wired magazines to find them!

Congratulations on getting another comp. Just out of curiosity, have you considered trying a PC instead of a MAC? Is there a reason that you prefer the mac more than the PC?

Cheers!
Kirupa

not to cause trouble, but a Mac IS A PC. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sorryā€¦ Iā€™m a windows based user, but I love the G4ā€¦ as a design and graphics machine it smokes the windows systems.

I wont get into an arguement about it, because when it comes down to it, a lot of the choice just depends upon what you needā€¦ but I like the Mac better and would buy one if the oppertunity came up.

The Mac is a great platform for graphics. No doubt about that. Some of the comps in my school and labs are G4s. I was just being nosy thatā€™s all :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

you know, itā€™s funny how this post evolved from ā€œhow old are youā€ to this theft situation!

Hi all, I think Iā€™m the oldest one here (36) and the newest!
Manny, you tutorial for random cycling numbers is great but I canā€™t get it to work. Please help, do I need to have generator?

Iā€™m new with Flash and I love it. I use it for work, I am a graphic designer, making product demos with it at the moment.

Does like everyone have a Job using flash or what!?..:frowning: i feel left out. I wish someone paid me to do flash. lol

Judging by your banner, you could easily get a job using flash!
Do you have any other skills though?

Well, My flash CD is finally released and out to the worldā€¦It was a lot of fun doing it and i learned sooo muchā€¦thanks to this board which is mentioned in the credits of course.

Now they are sending me to SQL/COM/ASP/HTML worldā€¦wish me luck.

ā€œI WILL ALWAYS BE A FLASHERā€¦NO MATTER WHATā€

GOOD LUCK!!!

lol Umm yeah im a great illustrator and good at math (16 year old Calculus student baby) Iā€™m extremely creative and umm and have excellant communication skills. Im not that bad at writing tutorials either. Oh right Experience with 3ds max ( vts330.tripod.com/3d.htm )

I think i can get a jobā€¦there has to be someone looking for some one like me lol

ā€¦most of you are younger, some in their 20s, but finally we get a 36, so as Iā€™m back from a weekā€™s holliday, just checking all the posts I missed, let me start by confessing : born on october 20th, 1965ā€¦most of ya are good in mathsā€¦ :slight_smile:
Anyway, I feel younger and donā€™t really understand how you can ever want to become an adult, why?
I started using Flash like in February this year, and am looking for a job in webdesign right now, but times are hard in France.
I got another question to everybody: WHERE are you ?
Iā€™ve been living in Paris/ France for 3 years now.
Have a nice weekend everybody, greetz

i Live in beautiful Southern California in a coastal city called Redondo Beach. And i work in Downtown La

I hate you!! :wink:
Thatā€™s just because I love windsurfing, and summer and all this cool lifestyle, and itā€™s always raining here and the sea is so far away, and I canā€™t wait to get out of this place, but in France, all the works seems to be concentrated only in Paris, where people are so stressed outā€¦enough.

I live in Hoover, Alabama. No beaches or anything here, just fast internet access and ā€˜peace and quietā€™ā€¦just the way I like it :slight_smile:

Iā€™m from the middle of NY stateā€¦ well not really the middle. Along the boarder of CT.

and I donā€™t have a PAYING job in which I do flashā€¦ so donā€™t think I have it so good. I do have DSL, and a lovely start in the business, but itā€™s all for free right now. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m originaly from Winnapeg, Manitobaā€¦but was moved to the UK when i was 12ā€¦

I now live in Leeds, UKā€¦

nice placeā€¦s?*t weatherā€¦ā€˜nā€™ loads of thiefsā€¦

Funny, I am originally from Dallas, Texas, but moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) in '95 (itā€™s a long story).

brrrrr!!!

Iā€™m originally from South India and now live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada which is one of the best cities in the world to live and work inā€¦and Iā€™ve been to a few.

yeah, i could really use a job, so i could stop leeching on my parents for money. i was actually hoping to professionally work for someone online, but nobody takes 17-year olds :frowning: