Kobe Bryant Case Dismissed

I don’t feel bad at all… and I too hope Kobe does well.

Back to topic: I heard that by Colorado law, the accuser can only receive about $750,000. Which is still a nice amount but nowhere near what people were predicting.

I think that is for court appointed sanctions. But between plaintiff and defendant any agreement can be made. Which I am pretty sure will be way beyond that amount. But we will never know. It will be the famous “un-disclosed amount”. The thing that pisses me off about cases like this. A normal Joe would have been locked under the jail. Heck even a dude with big money just not the celeb status would have been locked under the jail. I think celebrities get a little too much leniency.

I’m not a Laker hater. My family is from Portland and I’m a Trailblazer fan at heart (from the ol days with cliff), so I guess by default that makes me a laker - hater :stuck_out_tongue:

I was asking where you live so we might meet up some day, not so I can “pay you a visit.”

They are saying that the prosecution cost the taxpayers of colorado an estimated $300,000. If that is truly the case, then I have absolutely no respect for the girl. I agree that she knew she was on thin ice, and this is her last resort to gain some money (through a civil suit). Im not saying Bryant is innocent, im not saying he’s guilty. but the recent actions of the “victim” are leaning more towards not guilty.

I can only imagine the mental anguish she would face on the stand especially with cameras and stuff there. You have to try to put yoursefl in her shoes. If she was indeed raped, it would be like living the ordeal over and over again. And the lawyers would no doubt degrade her, belittle her and all around tear her apart. Even if she was telling the truth they could paint her a liar. I dont blame her for stepping down because she would be forced to testify. Honestly I would have done the same thing. It is an emotional and mind thing on her behalf (I imagine). Not a go out and get money deal. She actually jeopardized her civil suit by doing it this way, so I doubt its about money. But we will never know. Justice was circumvented from the start on this case.

No, I wasn’t referring to you… that was aimed at 3D’s previous post.

Oh and I live in North L.A. County, but honestly, I have no intentions of meeting up with people from the forums. I like to keep the two (forums & real life) apart… don’t ask me why cause I don’t think I have an anwer for that. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s also speculation that he (Kobe) might’ve already paid her. I don’t know… we’ll have to wait and see.

“Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognise now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.”

How the hell can you be having sex with someone and you don’t both have the same thought on whether this is consensual or not :huh:

Kobe Bryant Accuser
Katelyn Kristine Faber (On the Left)

Katelyn Kristine Faber, 19 years old

0817 Brush Creek Ct.

Eagle, CO 81631

(970) 328-6652

email: [email protected]

Lol, what the hell is this? :lol:

Now wait a minute, we (forums) wouldn’t get in trouble for posting this would we? :ne:

Anyway, I don’t think that’s her in the picture but then again I really don’t have anything to go by…

the minute i hear she had sex with other guys hours before kobe i knew she wouldnt win the case.

hahaha. dam kobe got her and got away with it?? he does have game lol. but seriously that is good news i like kobe hes real good. not soo up on the lakers though haha but thats ok.