Let's have another Live Hangouts Session!

It’s been ages since we all had a real-world virtual sync :stuck_out_tongue:

Who all is up for it? Shall we shoot for Wednesday (June 3rd) at 6pm PST? (@senocular , @krilnon , @TheCanadian , @tbo , @travis , @prg9, @pasquale )?

YES, I’m in!!!

1 Like

That time works for me given my current schedule. :+1:

1 Like

Im going to sit this one out but ill be at the next one!

1 Like

Wow a seat at the big table? :wink:

I have a lot going on coming up so I’m unsure. But regardless I feel honored to even be included with such k-ville legends. Although after seeing the Big Cheese get pinched from a photo of a hand holding some cheese — I question the ramifications from this chat. :joy: :cheese:

1 Like

Haha! No worries @tbo, @prg9. There will be a next time, so looking forward to seeing you both then :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll get the calendar invite created and shared for Kril, Pasquale, I, and anybody else (it will be a public invite) to join.

Calendar event created! All are welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r?hl=en

This happening in less than 24 hours!

I believe @steve.mills said he’d try to make it if possible, so we may have a worldwide thing going here :stuck_out_tongue:

The calendar event doesn’t seem to be working in gmail. Is there a direct url link to the session?

Sure! Here you go:

Virtual KIRUPA Hangout
Thursday, June 3 · 6:00 – 7:00pm PST
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/uwo-seys-wzg

Just under an hour @krilnon, @pasquale, @steve.mills, and anybody else who would like to join in!!! :partying_face:

Three out of four people here were deep in thought! Guess which ones?

We have to do this again. Getting to see kril, pasquale, and steve in person was a lot of fun.

4 Likes

I’ll have to try and get in on the next one.

1 Like

@pasquale eternal rockstar.

Crap, bummed I missed this, I will try to get on the next one.

I’m super keen for another one, if youse have the time… It seems like everyone’s been super busy lately…

Yes, let’s do it! :slight_smile:

How does July 27th at 6:00 PM PST sound to everyone? (@steve.mills, @pasquale , @krilnon, @senocular, @TheCanadian, @travis, @tbo, @prg9 )

1 Like

That’d work well for me!

1 Like

count me in!

1 Like

That should work

1 Like