Let's have another Live Hangouts Session!

Ah, calendar invites, where Yes means maybe, Maybe means no, and No means why on earth did you add me?!. Or it seems that way sometimes.

1 Like

See you all in about 8-ish hours :grinning:

The countdown begins. Just a little over an hour left :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was a blast! :rocket:

1 Like

That was pretty interesting about the Haskell logo being done by old forum member Jeff Wheeler.

You should send Jeff an invite to the next Hangouts session… :grin:

1 Like

Yes! I had no idea about that. That was quite the bit of trivia there by @krilnon.

For the 3rd party request graph generator, I found it. It is here:

https://requestmap.webperf.tools/

I only knew about it since it came up as a forum topic back in the day.

Hey, long time no see guys! Good to hear from you again. I got pinged when you tagged my name.

2 Likes

Haha! How have you been? I had no idea you were one of the co-creators of the Haskell logo :grinning:

Hey, I’ve been good. Funny how life moves on. I really value the time we all had on this forum together (although some is embarrassing to look back on now…). I still chat with @hl1 all the time.

I guess many of us kids on the forum have gone to school, graduated, and work in tech now. We learned so much here and that set us all up for success.

I moved to the bay area after college. I see you’re at Google now — I spent a few years there too. It’s funny how small the tech industry seems to be.