Logo Critique?

Krilnon I’d love to see some text in there somewhere. Until you add some text I’m really on the fence with this one.

Jnicklo what’s your problem? I haven’t been around the K-forums much lately but I remember when you first came here and you got into a big hub-bub about “not backing down to moderators” or something along those lines and then you went back to BB whining and complaining. Why do you get so upset by what people post on these forums?

Well you have a really messed up opinion…

I’d say the logo I made looks nothing like napsters logo, and it looks better.

{sharif} watever…doesnt matter anyway, r u planning on copyrighting it?

Why should I?

If he wants to use it he can without any credit - I’ll tell people I made it though :P. But what will copyrighting it do?

It’s not like reclipse is my company…

well, it is your creation…and right now, if you don’t copyright it, anyone can take it. even some guest just browsing through the forums, and he/she will take all the credit for it.

play nice kids…

what seems to be the problem pixi?

22 - You’re absolutely right. But what’s going to happen if I put a little copyright text next to it?

Nothing. Anyone can still take it, change it up and say it’s theres. I don’t mind. In my mind and on this forums, everyone knows I made it ;).

So if some loser, no skilled, desperate “designer” wants to take it, it’s all theres to use :).

well, ok, if u dont have any problems with it, i guess its allright.

how did you write Ms.PShop.07412 under your nickname?

What are you talking about :P?

under Sharif, it says Mr.PShop.07412…how did u do that? how did u write Mr.PShop.07412 under your name?

By going to profile, and editing my avatar text :P.

thnx

[font=Century Gothic]what did** jnicklo** say?:q: [/font]

“swooshes arent very creative.”

I believe that is what he said.

well, it is your creation…and right now, if you don’t copyright it, anyone can take it. even some guest just browsing through the forums, and he/she will take all the credit for it.

I still have all of the psd’s, .fh11’s, and other related things to prove that I made it.

ohh, ok thats good:cap:

It looks like I’ve finally settled on a final design. Only minor tweaks will be made on this one, no major overhauls. What do you think?

This design looks a little too empty as your logos. The lines are way too thin. You should really take a look at what Mass and I created and make something better out of it.

The font for one on this logo looks wrong, the color looks wrong. The edges look jagged. And the 2 outer curves look out of porportion.

Just tryin’ to help.

yeah, add some more blur to it like the others

The jagged edges are due to the fact that I haven’t smoothed them or anything. The colors will be changed to fit with my new site layout.

Once you see it in context with its positioning on the site I think you’ll see more of what I was trying to do.