Movie - Iron Man

Just go see it, it was AWESOME. I am 100% biased because hes my favorite super hero, but even if I put that aside it is an amazing movie.

Such good action in it, and the plot was really good.

If your a very anal retentive person that nit picks every detail of a movie then you will have a ton to talk about (once you see it you will know what I mean).

Graphics were pretty decent, but a few times at the start in small scenes I questioned the time put into the effect.

This movie gets a :fab: from me.

I saw it yesterday.

I really thought it was pretty weak. I grew up with Marvel and Iron man. The adaptation to screen play was incredibly weak.

If it wasn’t for Robert Downey JR, this movie would fail miserably.

The story was an incredible display of linearity. “intro-midpart-end_boss_sequence” with nothing to salvage it but cool effects from the Orphanage.

Can’t comprehend you guys praising it so much, it gets a 6/10 from me.

I thought the movie was great, saw it twice :smiley:

but like all superhero movies it seemed like that dragged it out a bit long

I enjoyed it very much.

I need to say something but i need the Code for spoilers, anybody help?

[ spoiler=“spoiler name”]whatever you want to say[/spoiler]

Just remove the space in front of the first spoiler.

Also, I thought Iron Man was an excellent movie. One of the best movies about Marvel characters yet made.

[spoiler=“After the Credits”]What the heck is up with Samuel L. Jackson the film whore >.< Anyway, does this mean iron man is in the upcoming avengers movie =D ?[/spoiler]

Hes one of the original members and in comics right now he’s their leader, hes basically all superheros leader read civil war you will :love: it one of the best crossovers evahr

Just wish they would have casted the GOVENATOR instead

No, kidding ; )

lol @ infested… I think he has to be. I could see you asking this about spiderman (which I’m 100% sure he will be in it also).

Yeah spidey can also be part of the group since he’s part of the team as a reserve but not a founding member, those would be hulk, thor, iron man, wasp and ant-man.

Since hulk is coming out in the next few months lets see what happens at the end of that movie it might have another hint of whats to come.

I just saw it just now…best movie I’ve seen in awhile. I had to say, my confidence in the movie industry was let down by 10000 BC…

I’m looking forward to Batman, and Indiana Jones now :slight_smile:

The movie was good, starks character was freakin a+.

Might be as good or better than other marvel movies (maybe not spiderman 2)…but would comparing it to being worse than harry potter 3 be legit?

[quote=grimdeath;2327639]Yeah spidey can also be part of the group since he’s part of the team as a reserve but not a founding member, those would be hulk, thor, iron man, wasp and ant-man.

Since hulk is coming out in the next few months lets see what happens at the end of that movie it might have another hint of whats to come.[/quote]

Or you can look at Stan Lee on IMDB.com

I havn’t seen it but I guess my brother’s gonna watch it soon as he played the game and he loved it too much.

I’m not big on the superhero movies but I heard good things about Ironman from EVERYONE, so I went to see it. I’m so glad i did. It was great. All the the little gadgets and doo-dads were awesome. His house was so sick. RDJ played a great part.

I was part of the crew that didn’t stay to the end for the credits. so thanks grimdeath for posting that.