On-going Poll: Which System

*Originally posted by Sharif *
**- That’s because XBOX is a system for men. If you can’t handle a big controller, how can you handle a woman and her 2 friends? **

tsk tsk :sure:
:stuck_out_tongue:

i voted ps2, i really dont know about the x-box, i am buyin one(not anytime soon), but theres somethings i don’t like about it:

A. the controller is just unbelievable it 2 big! really unwanted, a firm in japan made smaller controllers!
B. the system(the box) itself is 2 big, i no i’m talking design, shape, and size, but arent’ they improtant when it comes to gaming consoles!
C. not as many games as the ps2, very simple.
D. the fees for the ‘live’ connection for xbox, r unreasonable, u don’t have 2 pay any fees for the ps2!!!

alright thats wat i think

A. It does seem big indeed, but believe me, once you get the hang of it, it’s really handy and good, it lays well in your hand, better than you would suspect. I thought it looked big at first too, but it turned out to be allright.
B. Don’t quite fully understand what you’re going for there, but the size is allright, there IS a harddrive in there. Besides, the design isn’t too bad either.
C. True, but hopefully that’ll change in the future.
D. I’m a good sportsman: I totally agree with you on that part: it’s a pity we have to pay for Live, and PS2 doesn’t. :sigh:

Thank you El. Took the words right outta my mouth…well no but I was gonna say something sort of similar. [size=1]Yea Right. I’ll stick to the boob joke[/size]…

xbox squashes everything

MUAHHAAHHAAHAH. I know right?

other> Gameboy Advance SP

Why would you want gameboy to die? They’re awesome systems!

Yeah, especially SP. Nintendo is absolutely great.

I must say the SP is bomb…I play tony hawk undeground on it and it is very fun…gamecube has just been sitting for a while…still say xbox kills everyone

What’s SP stand for?

*Originally posted by Sharif *
**What’s SP stand for? **
…The same thing XP stands for: nothing really. :-\

(I could be wrong)

XP stands for experience doesn’t it? SP must stand for something :sigh:…

I want to believe that, but Microsoft’s stupid, so they probably first chose “XP” then tried to find a scapegoat word to pin with the acronym.

spaghetti.

DDD hadda kill it :sigh:.

Service Pack? :smiley:

[SIZE=1]I’m pretty sure it stands for Special… it is after all, very special :thumb:[/SIZE]

I like to think it is spaghetti since thats what I am eating

Do you really think they would name it Game Boy Advance Spaghetti? And please, don’t say it could happen. Ridiculous I tell ya…

superfluous

it just stands for special :stuck_out_tongue:

if you guys could be bothered going to the site it says:

What does “SP” stand for?

It stands for special. Though the performance is exactly the same as that of the original Game Boy Advance, the Game Boy Advance SP has a flashier design and an internal light. It’s like adding in leather seats and a sun roof when you buy a car–they’re extra features that are fun to have, but the basic machine is the same. Both models offer outstanding game play value for all players, and both play the same library of over 400 titles.

Alright, now that SP’s out of the way, what does MX stand for?