Poll About The Name Of Our Project

and is this supra of your all powerful and magnificent? does he talk to you? …i’d like to meet this all powerful until episode 3 supra! take me to your leader this instant! :evil:

well, our leader is kirupa (don’t tell him i said his name, he’ll burn us all). anyway, sbreener is a good scripter. it’s kinda funny now that i think of it. if you’re a good scripter (as was i), then you have no creativity (at least for me). i cite those experimental sites that have awesome effects but the site looks plain. i dunno, maybe it’s just me.

Why not have filenotfound.whatever as your main site, then flashturbators as a smaller, derivative, more ‘out-there’ experimental site?

Just a thought.

Although I’ve completely lost track of who out of you guys is contributing / making this site!

btw, has anyone ever seen supra posting on the Random forum?

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

And more important, anybody knows what we should do now?:-\

pom :asian:

What’s the purpose off the site? is it a playground for designers/scripters
or maybe the best on the net? (have another poll maybe?)

Well i dont have clue…

Andreas

LOL, I really don’t know either. What will this site be about? Come on Thor, Dan, Edwin…we are all clueless :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:

why don’t you dedicate this site to me! i am a caring wonderful person! i steal from the rich and give to the poor. and i shoot arrows at bad guys…seems like i stole this from somewhere but hey, everyone does that these days! anyways… i think all y’all should pitch in $3 for the web hosting and what not. or whateevr the amount is…send the funds to my …er this really cool web hosting service… the credit card…er their bank account you should send ur money to is 4334-6544-23445 PQ

HO HO HO! Merry Holidays!

P.S Who voted for teamkirupa.com ???
Makaveli stares long and hard at Kirupa…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: =) =) =) :bandit: :bandit: